Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO its 100% equal proportion blame for the tribalism. We're responding to eachother because we responded to eachother. Gotta break the chain. We don't need to get people what they deserve. We need to give them the help or second chance we would always give ourselves.
Your good intentions are falling on mostly deaf ears around here, my friend. Most of the dregs posting in these threads aren't looking for a way forward and aren't open to having real dialogue or working together toward solutions. The keyboard warriors of OT just come here to get their jollies from expressing and projecting their deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and lashing out at others as a coping mechanism. It's a vicious cycle of attacking others to help build themselves up and reinforce the image they've created for themselves in their minds. To them, anything is better than having to look introspectively and acknowledge the demons within. I think the hall monitors here just let it go because they realize it's a form of therapy for some of these people that might otherwise off themselves if left alone with their own self-hatred. It doesn't matter if you come back in a week, a month, or a year from now it will be the same people saying the same shit using different words, memes, or accounts because they are stuck in a prison they built for themselves, while they unknowingly hold the only key.

You may have already transcended above this plane of egotism and self-loathing. All you can do now is hope they eventually get the help they need outside of the forums before it's too late.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
face
book
a book of faces

Get the kids hooked on it so they grow up and teach their kids.

The war is not going on against our old folks, it's the young people they want to change.

You think they learned nothing from the 60s after they shut it down? Hah..
Why do you think politicians use words like Hope and Change. Or look directly at the camera when they talk.
Why do I think politicians look directly at the camera when they talk? Illuminati shit.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Horza you aren't very well versed in history. Politicians looking directly at the camera is a very old thing. It's psychological for the viewer to feel like they're being talked to directly. I'm not making this shit up.

Quote:
When a person looks straight into the camera or the audience, it's basically the equivalent of making eye contact with the viewer.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

The whole, point the knuckle, not the finger. One hand on podium, one in the air, eyes on the camera. "Im talking to YOU" Baler aint lying. They are trained monke. That and doing the hitler, waving the hands, stamping, slapping, Mussolini muggin n shit. They know what works they spent billions of dollars to learn how to fuck with us.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the fuck was this word salad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how I feel reading your posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

I deleted my post because I re-read what gravydoo said and understood it.

Gravydoo seems to understand what I was getting at.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:01 PM
Banned

I understand completely. Any coincidence a TV star and movie star have been elected to presidency based FULLY on their camera performances?
Old 05-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile, facebook wants to make a instagram for children.

I agree and want this "utopia" type thing to happen but if we don't heavily drag zuck, google, twitch etc etc then this is not going to end any time soon. Right just blames left for zuck etc while they themselves use these social medias like fiends..

When even basic hypocrisy cannot be seen you can't think these people have brain power of any sort worth fighting for.. They have no empathy, they are heavily drugged lunatics.
Don't give it to your kids.

Your kids can pull the others up who had parents that didn't think as clearly as you. Sorry that may be their role as leaders of the next generation.

We can collectively agree that social media is poison (which it is) and we can dismantle it and continue to demand that policies be made to change it.

But regardless of your stance on policies on this or other topics, love your neighbor. There will be no utopia because you're still going to be dealing with people full of problems. But we can make it better.

Look at the way you just described some fellow human beings in your last paragraph. Think about what that means. Think about what that looks like when someone else is saying the same thing about you. It gets us no where. They may be lacking empathy and so many other things, but what are we going to do about it. Every shit life is worth fighting for, or none are. Every person hunching over a shopping cart sunburnt looking like they are 80 years old (at age 35) from sun exposure going to die of kidney failure some cold night next to a convenience store, every single one of these adults was born as some mother or some fathers precious perfect baby, or might have been. Or they could have been the precious perfect baby of some adopted family. Or they could have been killed before they were born.

We need to give up on "give them what they deserve" this is all culture poison that we got from the "war on drugs" when the for profit prison industry like 1500X'ed in size in our country and crime did not decrease and safety and quality of life did not increase. We literally send people in to places we know they are raped and guaranteed to never recover or be rehabilitated at all. It would be more humane to have firing squads but for some reason we've been convinced that prisons are just a thing we all have to deal with.

So lets choose to care about each other. Lets choose to care about children even the children of known scum whatever that means. People don't choose to be homeless and they don't choose to be addicted to drugs and they don't choose to be poor. They get there somehow. They don't want to be there but their brain is trashed and they can no longer make good decisions.

Personal responsibility is real, and compassion is also real. I am personally responsible to make use of the gifts that I have. What am I supposed to do with the non drug addicted brain stuck in my skull? Use it to pile up wealth for myself so that when I die my (neglected because of my focus on wealth collection) kids can squander it or remain wealthy while being complete slimeballs? What is the point. "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more." This is the classic reminder you can give to your Christian neighbors as they scowl at the human filth polluting their streets wondering why they don't just chose to be smart and successful like they are.

Think about what everyone produces in their life, and what they get for it. My most wealthy friends and acquaintances work just as hard and are as just as miserable as the middle class guys that I know. It takes a lot of time and effort to manage significant wealth and the stakes are higher. Everyone ends up with their face on the grindstone feeling miserable and heaven forbid we have time to care about anyone around us. We all produce a lot of shit for no reason and then die and take none of it anywhere. I'm not going to try to tell you what the point is. Our culture makes it seem great to wear the best clothes and go to costly restaurants but the level of joy is no greater than the level of joy a walmart greeter has on BBQ sunday with his walmart greeter neighbor.

Way off topic but since its basically a RnF thread I'm just going to let it go.

P.S. the social media thing is just another example of being sold down the river. The folks in charge can't be relied on to care about well being. They are collecting paychecks with their face to the millstone like the rest of us, making side deals as is required of their station and trying not to lose their job.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:05 PM
Banned

Maciste was the first dude politicians copied. Since silent movies were pretty new, seeing someone on a screen was a big fucking deal. They had to figure out how to use that time best because they couldnt just get on TV 3 nights a week. People had to physically distribute these reels of film and show them to the population. So first they use the maciste shit, like mussolini and hitler. Once fascism became not cool the tone was downed and it was more like a news caster type, im talking to you and your living room, type behavior. A set of mannerisms were developed for politicians to follow while on camera to be effective.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
face
book
a book of faces

Get the kids hooked on it so they grow up and teach their kids.

The war is not going on against our old folks, it's the young people they want to change.

You think they learned nothing from the 60s after they shut it down? Hah..
Why do you think politicians use words like Hope and Change. Or look directly at the camera when they talk.
I think I agree but old folks are influencing the only people that will listen anymore which tend to be the "zoomer" generation right now. As they are young and dumb. They only thing boomers need to be telling zoomers is to reproduce like rabbits..

Media trying to influence the boom against the zoom like propaganda has for ever..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When it reaches the end of that little diamond it will turn into a beautiful rainbow!!!
Closed Thread