Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 08:26 AM
Banned

everquest
Old 06-20-2021, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice.

why capchas are getting harder

I like bots.
We have the republican bots and now, a german adult colouring book bo.
strangely, the nazis not the one you think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seriously hype tho.

this opens so many possibilities.
yup captcha always was crowdsourcing the solving for Chinese style universal supercomputer software panopticon. literally teaching computers how to transcribe words from your phone calls so they are cheaper to store (transcribed), teaching the computer how to stalk you perfectly, teaching SmarterChild how to actually turing test you into signing up for the adult singles in your area etc . for the privilege of logging in to whatever website to make them money some other way, either by writing text for their software "journalism" algos to remember or just by looking at lots of fleshlight ads . it's a real gangbang out there in the consumer's various orifices and nobody even taught them to know when theyre getting fuked so they know its time to cum
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-20-2021 at 10:15 AM..
Old 06-20-2021, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alan Turing may have cracked the enigma code to defeat the Germans in WWII, but this German bot defeated the Turing test!

Colouring books aimed at adults seems like something for the mentally impaired, but given the population here passed the bot through the Turing Test, perhaps the bot has found it’s key demographic?

Welcome to the forum German colouring book bot.

My hobbies are orientated around fantasy gaming. Got any Warhammer or hobbits for me to embellish?
It's actually quite clever.

You color orcs in 3d.

So I'm like envious and would settle for 8 crayons and a few 2d orc linarts.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:31 AM
Banned

I have a hobby. I have been doing job hunting for several years now. I've changed a lot of jobs. I plan to start a channel on YouTube, in which I will post information about employers with whom I have had to deal. No trade secrets, only the work process, and working conditions.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:45 AM
Banned

Dude, your idea is awesome. I believe that you will succeed! This is a very valuable experience because there are a lot of us who are looking for work! I also could not combine my hobby and work for a long time, until I found this website. I would like to believe that our experience will help someone avoid our problems!
Old 07-12-2021, 07:41 AM
Banned

I cannot combine my hobby and work for now actually. I finally find a decent job which actually takes lots of my time. This website helped me with the search. I have to grow a bit and work more to be able to have more free time but for me, it's more important that I actually love my current job and feel comfortable having such a workflow.
Old 07-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Banned

World of Warcraft
Old 07-12-2021, 11:12 PM
Banned

im a well known nibba tribba
Closed Thread