Prop 1: More Quakes Please 29 65.91%
Prop 2: Oath against Toxicity and Mind Reading 6 13.64%
Just show results :-( 19 43.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 12:46 PM
Kobold

Default The Spirit of Agreement

Friends I have a novel idea. I propose we make an agreement based on some things everyone can agree on!

Proposition #1: Random Quakes 2x per week. Everyone loves quakes. Who doesn’t love quakes? This is one simple thing we can all agree on.

Proposition #2: A public oath in solidarity against toxicity. No one likes toxicity. Everyone hates toxicity. This should be a no brainer. Something like:

I (your name) heretofore give my solemn oath to abstain from toxic behavior and do my part to maintain good faith relations with all fellow Peoject 1999 players.

When I have an issue with another, I shall withold completely any and all conjectures about the intentions, thoughts, feelings, and/or inner livelihood of those who I feel have wronged me.

I shall always present any potential complaint only with the clearest evidence of actual actions and facts that can objectively be deduced.

Point blank - I swear off forever and always the practice of mind reading my fellow players. Standing firm in the knowledge that I myself am a normal human without any sort of magical kind reading ability who also wouldn’t appreciate someone trying to accuse me of thoughts that they imagine either.

Honestly, if we can’t all agree to these two universally acceptable items… I shudder at the thought.

Please note: you can vote for both options in the poll.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

2x is too much because it spawns mobs

But regular roughtly emulating pattern of live downtime is totally the way to go.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Grumph Diary day 3

Well fathers day could have gone better. My wifes boyfriend locked me out of the house for 3 hours and at some point he and my kids got on the roof and pelted me with water balloons full of piss. Good news is its my turn to track Vulak (only 11 hours left in window). Detoxx has 5x the DKP I do but its total fine that im tracking this mob that he wil get all the loot off of, im building respect amongst my elf peers.

P.S Dad, im gay
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-21-2021, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grumph Diary day 3

Well fathers day could have gone better. My wifes boyfriend locked me out of the house for 3 hours and at some point he and my kids got on the roof and pelted me with water balloons full of piss. Good news is its my turn to track Vulak (only 11 hours left in window). Detoxx has 5x the DKP I do but its total fine that im tracking this mob that he wil get all the loot off of, im building respect amongst my elf peers.

P.S Dad, im gay

Maybe a third thing everyone can agree on is disavowing statements like this from Barfp99?
Old 06-21-2021, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grumph Diary day 3

P.S Dad, im gay
Haha. Nice 1
Old 06-21-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Grumph Diary day 3

P.S Dad, im gay
Damn. Son. This is good.

P.s. if this is you, know that you are loved and deserving.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Friends I have a novel idea. I propose we make an agreement based on some things everyone can agree on!

Proposition #1: Random Quakes 2x per week. Everyone loves quakes. Who doesn’t love quakes? This is one simple thing we can all agree on.

Proposition #2: A public oath in solidarity against toxicity. No one likes toxicity. Everyone hates toxicity. This should be a no brainer. Something like:

I (your name) heretofore give my solemn oath to abstain from toxic behavior and do my part to maintain good faith relations with all fellow Peoject 1999 players.

When I have an issue with another, I shall withold completely any and all conjectures about the intentions, thoughts, feelings, and/or inner livelihood of those who I feel have wronged me.

I shall always present any potential complaint only with the clearest evidence of actual actions and facts that can objectively be deduced.

Point blank - I swear off forever and always the practice of mind reading my fellow players. Standing firm in the knowledge that I myself am a normal human without any sort of magical kind reading ability who also wouldn’t appreciate someone trying to accuse me of thoughts that they imagine either.

Honestly, if we can’t all agree to these two universally acceptable items… I shudder at the thought.

Please note: you can vote for both options in the poll.
So is this some sort of weird admission of deep guilt?
Old 06-22-2021, 02:16 AM
Aviak

Best idea since oil of fen ro pots on vulak guards LOL
Old 06-22-2021, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe a third thing everyone can agree on is disavowing statements like this from Barfp99?
He understands the forum more than you do.

Look towards Jesus, since He is laughing at your stupid ass right now.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Players could simulate two quakes every week by setting specific times to compete for mobs.

One simulated quake for seven day respawns would be roughly every 8 days. And another fake quake for a few mobs which have less than 7 day respawn perhaps every 4-6 days.

Could leave a few mobs ffa or agree to wait for a full repop of zones like ST before competing.

A server wide quake every 8 days would require zero poopsocking and tracking and lead to the entire server being able to plan to compete on all the bosses. Could even make everyone start at NRO docks.
Closed Thread