Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But of course people mentioning it in contemporaneous accounts doesn't count. Doesn't matter if everyone who played a druid in 2000 remembers it or people wrote it down back then. It's not in the official patch note archive so see ya!

Another never mentioned in a patch note (or afaik elsewhere) is that tracking did not allow you know the direction to a mob that was currently out of your track range, giving you random directions every track tick once you (or the mob) moved out of range. Here on p99 it always gives correct direction. This is one of the reasons druid track is OP here even at 20 skill cap.
Old 06-18-2021, 05:13 PM
Developer

This should be fixed pending update. There was something wrong with the way the timeline rule was originally set up, and I have it working on the dev server now.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This should be fixed pending update. There was something wrong with the way the timeline rule was originally set up, and I have it working on the dev server now.
Telin is the hero P99 needs, but doesn't deserve.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Praise to you and the dev team!
Old 06-20-2021, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wait, what update. A client side patch? Please say server side please say server side.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:54 PM
Orc

What about 10 hotbuttons?
Old 06-20-2021, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Great! Thanks.
Closed Thread