Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2021, 04:10 PM
Aviak

EQ was always tough on casuals. Other games that came out later made huge strides in this area.
Old 05-31-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

I feel like suing for physical and mental damages. Only my elite military training has helped me survive this long.
Old 05-31-2021, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-31-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Damnit RnF.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-31-2021, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

The wife and I are a pretty normal family. We've done okay on P1999. I consider P99 superior to the original game due to its time-locked nature and consequent drawn-out pace. It allows players like us to go at our own pace without an unending expansion stream constantly obsoleting our efforts. It didn't matter that it took me over 4 years to obtain my Shadow Knight epic. Suits me fine. That being said we stay out of the high-end rat race.

Danth
Old 05-31-2021, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damnit RnF.

Nice undead. Lol. Reminds me of Ashanti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wife and I are a pretty normal family. We've done okay on P1999. I consider P99 superior to the original game due to its time-locked nature and consequent drawn-out pace. It allows players like us to go at our own pace without an unending expansion stream constantly obsoleting our efforts. It didn't matter that it took me over 4 years to obtain my Shadow Knight epic. Suits me fine. That being said we stay out of the high-end rat race.

Danth
Well. 4 years isn't in the cards for me. I've already spent an entire decade off and on here and gotten 3 clerics, and wizards up there on red and blue, but no success with being BIS or raids lol. Tbh the minute I ding 50 causes me to usually go mess with other games or wow mythics because of the serious level of instant cringe and regret from trying to interact with other level 60s here.

What you've accomplished is very impressive, but it is exceptional, not mediocre, normal, nor average.
Old 05-31-2021, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice undead. Lol. Reminds me of Ashanti.
Looks like starry night 2 me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2021, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Why don’t you just post on recondojoe? Why create two different accounts
Old 05-31-2021, 10:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Praying. For. The loot seekers and fungi gate keepers.

It takes 30 seconds to post. Easily done while medding, or via mobile while traveling or relaxing on the toilet.

16x30=480/60=8 minutes. Literally devoted about 10 minutes of my day posting and praying for you all while watching Star Trek and between naps.

Plz. Guys.

Consider playing more healthily. Being safer. Making a less toxic community and looking out for eachother more. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit post 0/10
Old 05-31-2021, 10:47 PM
Kobold

Seriously what kind of attention whore of a person makes multiple accounts and fills up RnF with shitposts all day. F*ck you, you f*cking suck at RnF, please for the love of god will you stop shitposting here.
Closed Thread