Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Hey guys I played a snowflake race shaman in Velious/Kunark and thought I was cool

Now try hard enchanters are dominating and I'm mad
Old 11-19-2019, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

The Army of the United States has had to make threat assessments and planned protection detail for a decorated purple heart recipient officer and his family simply because he has dared to fulfill his sworn oath of defending the Constitution.

Your thoughts, gaggle of alt-right Trump cultists?
Old 11-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Nunes is the slimiest, least likable person I've ever witnessed. Wow.
Old 11-19-2019, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Army of the United States has had to make threat assessments and planned protection detail for a decorated purple heart recipient officer and his family simply because he has dared to fulfill his sworn oath of defending the Constitution.

Huzzah.

Cake is better than pie.

*waxes beard and goes to Star Wars opening*

Making dark elf shadow knight when I get back.

This Javascript library I've been using is a bit clunky.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:34 PM
Sarnak

LOL at this thread.

Still waiting for "evidence".. all i see/hear from these "witnesses" are opinions. So sorry you didn't get to keep running things into the ground via the previous administration's policies, especially when you were certain it'd be a seamless transition to Hillary.

At this point, Democrats should want to kill this thing ASAP before your house reps are all forced to vote to impeach, sending it to the Senate, at which point EVERYONE in in the Democrat clown car gets subpoenaed. My guess is half of D.C. (including establishment GOP) was milking American taxpayer dollars being laundered through Ukraine.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, what journalistic organizations do you consider “legitimate” news?
None. Journalists used to believe that maintaining objectivity was a requirement for their profession.

Not anymore. They all have an agenda, a narrative that they are pushing. Most are left-leaning, such as CNN MSNBC etc etc

But the opposition, Fox etc, do the same thing for the other side

None can be trusted.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL at this thread.

Still waiting for "evidence".. all i see/hear from these "witnesses" are opinions. So sorry you didn't get to keep running things into the ground via the previous administration's policies, especially when you were certain it'd be a seamless transition to Hillary.

At this point, Democrats should want to kill this thing ASAP before your house reps are all forced to vote to impeach, sending it to the Senate, at which point EVERYONE in in the Democrat clown car gets subpoenaed. My guess is half of D.C. (including establishment GOP) was milking American taxpayer dollars being laundered through Ukraine.
Did you watch the same Inquiry as I did? All I saw was horseshit coming from Nunes, semi-coherent thoughts coming from the GOPs counsel, and a lot of nervous Republicans.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Unfortunately for Lt. Col. Vindman, it is the President who is the primary agenda setter of foreign policy for the United States of America, not the State Dept and not career bureaucrats in the bloated NSC.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately for Lt. Col. Vindman, it is the President who is the primary agenda setter of foreign policy for the United States of America, not the State Dept and not career bureaucrats in the bloated NSC.
Seriously, for all those who say the whole "Deep State" thing is a conspiracy theory...

This impeachment trial is evidence that it is real. The president has every right to pick and choose who serves him, Obama did that, Clinton did that, every F ing president does that

If you don't like it, elect a different president

To claim that firing some dumbass Obama appointee is somehow treasonous is beyond the scope of stupid
Old 11-19-2019, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Did you watch the same Inquiry as I did? All I saw was horseshit coming from Nunes, semi-coherent thoughts coming from the GOPs counsel, and a lot of nervous Republicans.
Yes, and I'm still waiting for evidence of "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

you are welcome to hold the opinion that Nunes, etc are the devil incarnate. You are not, however, entitled to your own facts. Show me the evidence. We have the call transcript. Your side denies its accuracy, yet the Dems have not called the transcribers to testify, let alone alone anyone with first-hand knowledge.

Your "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella, who Schiff stated he DID meet with, then LIED yesterday claiming he didn't know him, is nothing but a activist partisan hack who worked for Obama, the Bidens and John Kerry.

Then you have morons like Rep Quigley (D), saying things like "I think the American public needs to be reminded that countless people have been convicted on hearsay because the courts have routinely allowed and created needed exceptions to hearsay," Quigley, a Democrat from Illinois, said to close his questioning of Kent and Taylor. "Hearsay can be much better evidence than direct, as we have learned in painful instances and it's certainly valid in this instance."

https://youtu.be/9dOhTmesmu4

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread