Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

"Haynar: Added support for pulse based bard mana songs. This type of song will not generate an icon on the bard or others. Multiple bards singing a pulse based song, will stack their mana regen effects on those classes that have mana and can regen mana by songs."

Does this mean 1 bard can chain sing his song over itself for more mana as well? or only multiple bards can pull this off?
Old 09-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

By the way, that isn't working as intended - the icon still shows when you do mana song. At least, it shows for the Bard casting it. I don't know if it "stacks" either because I can't test that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way, that isn't working as intended - the icon still shows when you do mana song. At least, it shows for the Bard casting it. I don't know if it "stacks" either because I can't test that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does.

It's working properly - I'm assuming the glitched icon (yes, it's glitched) is a result of the current spells file, perhaps?

However- Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity was a stringed song... so... maybe we'll be getting some more love soon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^Spawn Broodling misclick.. we still won okay?^

Level 50 Bard and stuff.
Some kind of guy in <Dark Ascension> and things.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

It's not a stringed song, it's a singing song, it's modified by epic, and during Luclin you wanted to play amplification as well as getting voice of the serpent or shadowsong cloak to get full effect.

You were probably thinking of all other mana songs since then that were hp+mana regen and were all string based.

cheers!

'Stuce
Old 09-04-2010, 04:57 AM
Fire Giant

I never played a necro much pre-p1999.

Any idea on the ballpark range for how long the pet buff is *supposed* to last? like 15 min? 30 min?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never played a necro much pre-p1999.

Any idea on the ballpark range for how long the pet buff is *supposed* to last? like 15 min? 30 min?
I believe it is 15 minutes.
http://www.crys.org/everquest/spells...l+Name++ID=355
Old 09-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it used to last 5 minutes and it was just changed to ~15mins.

Thanks a ton!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to BuzWeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BuzWeaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auvdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Early in live IRC Lions were always threatening to druids. As well as some wolfs. ( I remember a few wolfs jumping me in EK. )
Some of the Wolves yes, Lions no.. The fact that Druids wouldn't be attacked by most animals in EK made it ideal for silk gathering. Rest assured, I spent A LOT of time in EK getting silk.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

Was anything done to intimidation? It seems to take 2-3x the tries to fear a dark blue mob. Maybe it was just bad luck in Freeport the last couple of days, but it really appears changed.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueylewis187 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O yeah , if a lion jumped you at the druid rings in nk. Than you attacked the lion in anyway. You were dead ; )
I had this happen to me. Some animals were definitely kos to druids, I distinctly recall having to run away from the rings to kill an animal on multiple occasions.
Closed Thread