Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

It seems like you're having difficulty finding someone to enter this agreement with. Another option you might consider is paying someone to PL you. Good PL's can help you get levels extremely fast and once you're at the level range where grouping is much more common 45/50+ your gear isn't as important and pulling/dps'ing as a monk is more than enough to find a strong group.

good luck
Old 09-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Aviak

Bind wound isn't too helpful to me right now. All I've been fighting are hill giants so before getting ready to fight one I have to reach max health and make sure Mend is ready, otherwise I might die. I've actually died to them twice even with that kind of preparation.

Sometimes I can kill one and only lose a bubble of health, and yet at other times they will kick my ass and burn through nearly all my health even after Mending. Both of the times that I died was when I was down to about 50ish health. The giants were almost dead but refused to run but then I managed to get off a lucky fear (Intimidation) both times. Instead of trying to FD, run for my life, or bandage I tried to finish them off before fear ended, but both times the giants quickly turned around due to pathing and killed me with a riposte.

When I come across giants that tear through my health like that I now just run for my life until I get far enough to bandage, run for my life, bandage, run for my life, bandage, and then finally try to finish them off... only to run for my life, bandage, run for my life, bandage, and THEN finally kill the darn thing. Sometimes the random number generator is REALLY in their favor.

I would be so happy if I could safely kill one after bandaging up to 50% to 70%, but I'd probably need to be level 55... or have a fungi. :-P
Old 09-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Banned

I can't imagine anyone doing this unless its someone from your guild - Good luck OP, you will need it
Closed Thread