Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 08:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean.. this is how AM chose to respond to it

https://youtu.be/9eN5_npp6WQ

Riptoes, one of AM’s biggest shit talkers, lost his cool after realizing they were going to lose Vulak. There he is intentionally training multiple flurries into the camp of every other guild in ToV while AM was no where close to our camp, a blatant rage train. That’s pretty scummy and shows a big sore loser who can’t handle other people having a good time together. I hope this was a solo act and not something that others supported, that is an awful way to play this game and I would think someone who acts likes that would face repercussions.
No doubt a disappointing move from a member with our tag, but that is just 1 person out of 234. Most of our members are decent people, and we were quick to pull the trigger on the concession once the evidence was presented.

We have no issues with conceding when we are wrong and strive to always follow the rules even though the rest of the server pretends this is not the case. However, it would have been nice not to get trained at Eashen and then have Riot immediately steal that dragon and zerg another while we attempt to recover from their dubious behavior.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesnt mean you can pull right on top of the other guild :P

its like when AM ate a KT concede when tempest wiped and we started killing KT and they were rezzing right on top of it and dying.

But like i said i wasnt there and seems like its a good thing hehe
I think the assumption that rulings made by Sirken during the Tempest era should bind anyone going forward is misguided and inconsistent with what Llandris has said.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just sound like a salty nerd. I imagine they chose to fill the power vacuum left from Tempest, because it was there for the taking. AG and Core made a push, but both of them ultimately failed. However, Core seems to have learned from this and did a great job uniting guilds under one flag.
You just answered your own question and you just can't see it. Ignoring tone for tenor won't get you far in anything that matters as long as there are other people involved.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No doubt a disappointing move from a member with our tag, but that is just 1 person out of 234. Most of our members are decent people, and we were quick to pull the trigger on the concession once the evidence was presented.

We have no issues with conceding when we are wrong and strive to always follow the rules even though the rest of the server pretends this is not the case. However, it would have been nice not to get trained at Eashen and then have Riot immediately steal that dragon and zerg another while we attempt to recover from their dubious behavior.
When evidence showing what happened was provided regarding Eashen, 2x of Eashen were conceded as is practice.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Vallaen, at the time Riptoes trained everyone AM was down by Aary getting ready to engage him because it was thought Vulak couldn’t be attacked until he was killed. Someone discovered that wasn’t the case and was able to agro Vulak. Once this was realized Riptoes then trained all those mobs directly to our camp when not a single member of AM was in our direction. Guy is a piece of trash and I’d like to see how Aftermath decides to deal with that.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just answered your own question and you just can't see it. Ignoring tone for tenor won't get you far in anything that matters as long as there are other people involved.
All I see is some nerd being a nerd. Your rants/flames aren't even funny, just sad.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Yeah it will be interesting.

Whats going to happen with badcat or cilienya
Old 06-15-2019, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When evidence showing what happened was provided regarding Eashen, 2x of Eashen were conceded as is practice.
I doubt anyone would question that Riot has mature leadership, but all I was doing was lamenting the fact that this behavior led to losing yet another dragon. I'm not so sure that Riot cleared north before zerging dragon #2 though. Did they?
Old 06-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Big difference in someone going through a camp to reach their own guild, and another running mobs with DA up directly into another guilds camp when their own guild isn’t even close to that direction. One was an accident, the other without a doubt 100% intentional.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I doubt anyone would question that Riot has mature leadership, but all I was doing was lamenting the fact that this behavior led to losing yet another dragon. I'm not so sure that Riot cleared north before zerging dragon #2 though. Did they?
If there’s an issue present evidence and raise it in the appropriate channels.
Closed Thread