Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Default wiz quad at 29

Can a wizard quad at 29 or should you just wait until like 34 or so. I have only quad kited with a druid. But I hear the 29 quad snare spell is expensive. Also having problems finding camps to quad around lvl 34+ i see alot of kunark and Vel. camps but not alot of Green friendly camps. Hit me up with some camps you have done if you have quaded.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

If you figure out a way to quad as a wizard without SoW or J-Boots please let me know. I’m a level 45 wizard still rooting and nuking because I haven’t got my Jboots yet.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you figure out a way to quad as a wizard without SoW or J-Boots please let me know. I’m a level 45 wizard still rooting and nuking because I haven’t got my Jboots yet.
ouch, i have a 35 shaman making pots at cost.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You definitely should be investing some PP into a few 10click sow pots. you'll be able to quad like a beast. 34-50 you can quad Spectres easy. Oasis, feerrott, OoT.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMachine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can a wizard quad at 29 or should you just wait until like 34 or so. I have only quad kited with a druid. But I hear the 29 quad snare spell is expensive. Also having problems finding camps to quad around lvl 34+ i see alot of kunark and Vel. camps but not alot of Green friendly camps. Hit me up with some camps you have done if you have quaded.
Group till 34 then quad is easy as wiz.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:22 PM
Skeleton

Wiz snare is not in game yet on green. Neither is flux staff which helps the quad pulls.
Old 01-30-2020, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluxxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wiz snare is not in game yet on green. Neither is flux staff which helps the quad pulls.
Is this true? I didnt know snare isnt in the game yet when does that happen?

Anyone share some camps with me that they quaded at? I only have dont kunark and Vel would like some classic ones. The Oasis I will have to try seems like it will be hard they are casters so you really cant mess that up. I know of a good one is South K ent to splitpaw you can quad the guys there I am not sure the lvl range maybe 34-39?
Old 01-31-2020, 09:31 AM
Orc

Things I quadded once you get 34 and Circle of Force

Gnolls in SK, obviously this will be camped during busy times.

North Karana Qeynos Guards, 2 by bridge and 2 by guard tower. All these are level 30.

West Karana Qeynos Guards, non-corrupt, two towers near Qeynos Hills. 3 level 30's and 1 level 35, will need to nuke the level 35 with full nuke on pull.

All three of these camps can take you to 41 easily where you can start on spectres or whatever else you want to do. Also they will provide enough money to fund SoW potions.
Old 01-31-2020, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

North Karana Qeynos Guards, 2 by bridge and 2 by guard tower. All these are level 30.

West Karana Qeynos Guards, non-corrupt, two towers near Qeynos Hills. 3 level 30's and 1 level 35, will need to nuke the level 35 with full nuke on pull.

All three of these camps can take you to 41 easily where you can start on spectres or whatever else you want to do. Also they will provide enough money to fund SoW potions.
Great post, thanks. Clearly I need to drop some monies on SoW pots!
Old 01-31-2020, 04:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for this I will give the qeynos guards a try at around 34