Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Large Bat

Thumbs up Baby necro looking for a euro guild

Hey all,

Old eq player here who just started playing put yesterday and reliving the glorious moments back from the day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only level 4 atm but having a blast and would love to level with a few others. Gibarer is trustworthy and all but his constant giggling gives me the creeps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] need some sane people to chat and play with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A little info on myself. 40 years young and married. I mostly play 3 days a week a and sometimes Saturday and or Sunday evenings cet time.
Would love to find a guild who doesn't mind having a lowbie in its ranks. Not looking for handouts or some such, just a few people to chat and have fun with and ideally level with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Khart
Old 11-20-2015, 10:49 AM
Large Bat

Dinged 7 yesterday and still looking for a guild, preferably with a few players on around euro prime time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2015, 03:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khartack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dinged 7 yesterday and still looking for a guild, preferably with a few players on around euro prime time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've got a few folks who play on the Euro time and we're actively recruiting and would be glad to have a fellow veteran such as yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can find our recruitment post further down in the section if you'd like some more info. Our guild is called Saga of Lucimia and you can generally find a few of us on here and there throughout the day and night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're mostly U.S. EST but we do have some UK folks, and some afternoon players who would match up with your prime time, and everyone is around level 10-20 these days so you'd fit right in.
Old 11-21-2015, 04:26 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renfail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've got a few folks who play on the Euro time and we're actively recruiting and would be glad to have a fellow veteran such as yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can find our recruitment post further down in the section if you'd like some more info. Our guild is called Saga of Lucimia and you can generally find a few of us on here and there throughout the day and night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're mostly U.S. EST but we do have some UK folks, and some afternoon players who would match up with your prime time, and everyone is around level 10-20 these days so you'd fit right in.
Hey Renfail,
thanks for the info, sounds good.
Seen a few of you about but mostly around the old world. Currently leveling and questing my 3rd rank skullcamp in swamp of no hope, not sure if any of you are around kunark as well.
Anyway, I will look you up when Im on again and have a chat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Probably wont be before monday though!

Khartack
Old 11-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khartack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Renfail,
thanks for the info, sounds good.
Seen a few of you about but mostly around the old world. Currently leveling and questing my 3rd rank skullcamp in swamp of no hope, not sure if any of you are around kunark as well.
Anyway, I will look you up when Im on again and have a chat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Probably wont be before monday though!

Khartack
No worries [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We've got a new guy over in Kunark (baby necro) plus a couple of alts, but the bulk of us are indeed over in the new world.

No worries on the when. No rush! We'll be around. Look me up on Stemp Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. I've also got him bound in the Overthere so he can quickly head over to do invites for folks on the island [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Large Bat

Will do mate! Not sure if I can make it on during your mornings but we will see. Who else could I talk to? Mostly on during euro evenings which would be your afternoon I guess.

Khartack
Old 11-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Will do mate! Not sure if I can make it on during your mornings but we will see. Who else could I talk to? Mostly on during euro evenings which would be your afternoon I guess.

Khartack
Whomever you see online; most have officer status for inviting, although only a couple of us are over in Kunark.

That being said, I am often on in the afternoons on Lupita or Stemp, helping out our Euro friends level up....so we'll meet up at some point this week for sure and get you sorted out!
Old 11-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Large Bat

Sounds great, thanks! I will keep an eye out for you mate! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread