Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked our sunshine better when his vocab was limited to misspellings if DRUMPF and he wasn’t overtly COMMUNIST SCUM!!
I would hear from the Windlord on vulgar witnessing before joining the repartee.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you said St. Peter killed that couple dead on the spot when their unrepentent reprobacy was detected. If I hear God's voice (and I do) am I not also as a prophet?
i don't know. what is your prophecy?
Old 08-21-2020, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't know. what is your prophecy?
they put chips in your hands and you better stay in good standing to buy/sell, surveillance becomes *complete*, the decent person becomes so rare he may go his whole life without meeting another, then neuralink really gets going and my vision gets fuzzy: it's either nuclear hellfire or we get bathed in a really bright white unifying light with one another. Considering how shitty we've proven to be, my personal feeling is that that day will really suck! So I am recommending guns and ammo, and ostracization of the sick sadists among us.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-21-2020 at 10:08 AM..
Old 08-21-2020, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one serves Christ and another master.
Well God and Christ are completely separate entities. I mean they're working together to a common goal, and they're related, but Christ is as discrete a being as God. You know that's true because while people say 'Jesus is God' absolutely no one says 'God is Jesus'. If they were one and the same then the commutative property would apply.

Also, if they were one being then Jesus would possess God's knowledge, and he wouldn't be asking silly question like the one in Matthew 27:46.

So since Jesus and God are separate entities with their own thoughts and agendas, it's very possible to serve two masters at once, especially since their goals clearly converge. I can see you don't follow the True Faith and so are confused. Cast aside the lies and heresy of Luther and come back to the Holy Father. The one in Rome I mean.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cast aside the lies and heresy of Luther and come back to the Holy Father.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well God and Christ are completely separate entities. I mean they're working together to a common goal, and they're related, but Christ is as discrete a being as God. You know that's true because while people say 'Jesus is God' absolutely no one says 'God is Jesus'. If they were one and the same then the commutative property would apply.

Also, if they were one being then Jesus would possess God's knowledge, and he wouldn't be asking silly question like the one in Matthew 27:46.

So since Jesus and God are separate entities with their own thoughts and agendas, it's very possible to serve two masters at once, especially since their goals clearly converge. I can see you don't follow the True Faith and so are confused. Cast aside the lies and heresy of Luther and come back to the Holy Father. The one in Rome I mean.
The Nicene creed is the orthodox evolution of the pharisees' and sadducees' post-hoc hijacking of the ascetic and monastic fundamentals of Christ's teachings.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they put chips in your hands and you better stay in good standing to buy/sell, surveillance becomes *complete*, the decent person becomes so rare he may go his whole life without meeting another, then neuralink really gets going and my vision gets fuzzy: it's either nuclear hellfire or we get bathed in a really bright white unifying light with one another. Considering how shitty we've proven to be, my personal feeling is that that day will really suck! So I am recommending guns and ammo, and ostracization of the sick sadists among us.
prophecy pertains to the future, not the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Nicene creed is the orthodox evolution of the pharisees' and sadducees' post-hoc hijacking of the ascetic and monastic fundamentals of Christ's teachings.

Hope this helps.
his revolution was betrayed, but never defeated, will never be defeated while men have eyes to see. it returns, again, and again, and again. by the very injustices empire commits, that empire commands men must commit, through our eyes and our hands and into our hearts and souls, so too empire commands us, louder and louder, to seize the means of salvation at once.
Old 08-21-2020, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope this helps.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2020, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
prophecy pertains to the future, not the present.

his revolution was betrayed, but never defeated, will never be defeated while men have eyes to see. it returns, again, and again, and again. by the very injustices empire commits, that empire commands men must commit, through our eyes and our hands and into our hearts and souls, so too empire commands us, louder and louder, to seize the means of salvation at once.
'twas as current then as now. The arc of human invention has eternally led to one thing. As you say. And the heretics and inhuman are as visible and shameless now as they were then. They revel openly in their sin.

Envy is particularly relevant here. Since gaining assets that are envied, I have been made privy to profound and murderous ugliness in many people I had chosen to treat decently. I have resolved to stuff their mouths with ash (in Minecraft) above showing another moment's kindness or unfelt solidarity. These are consciousnesses of a fundamentally different character from mine. Another species; a predatory one. Thanks again for the Peter anecdote and don't go soft because you find me threatening [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . I know there are at least 3 functional and decent human beings in the world, and I have stayed pretty isolated all my life -- so there is no need to settle for cannibals.

Still having nightmares about a rapist and stalker I met on this board as recently as last night! Although to be fair, I was stomach sick and I don't know for certain that it was they who pulled my car's gas line.

Quote:

Hope this helps.
I also love Pastor Ray Hagins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-21-2020 at 07:27 PM..
Closed Thread