Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2020, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Mammon under red team, Kali under blue team.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

marx was only a man. if he had been writing today, he would have written "the media is the opium of the masses."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

once religion was no longer a power, capitalism privatized and monetized it too.
Last edited by zodium; 08-18-2020 at 12:53 AM..
Old 08-18-2020, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
marx was only a man. if he had been writing today, he would have written "the media is the opium of the masses."

once religion was no longer a power, capitalism privatized and monetized it too.
Why not just be mad at Protestants instead of burning shit down??
Old 08-18-2020, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just be mad at Protestants instead of burning shit down??
there are lots of books you can read on this, as well as youtubes and twitches for the young ppl who dont read. but basically its because the problem is ppl worshipping private property, not ppl worshipping jesus, op.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yet he lived in London

He could just be a not intelligent Jewish man who resented Christianity and was wrong about everything he ever wrote

I’m guessing you could be placated with UBI Zodium. If you desire the destruction of the rich in addition to a check, your soul is already lost as you’re as evil as those you’d replace. Seek Christ, the only Jew worthy of your adulation
Old 08-18-2020, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet he lived in London

He could just be a not intelligent Jewish man who resented Christianity and was wrong about everything he ever wrote

I’m guessing you could be placated with UBI Zodium. If you desire the destruction of the rich in addition to a check, your soul is already lost as you’re as evil as those you’d replace. Seek Christ, the only Jew worthy of your adulation
I have lived and worked a full and fulfilling life, and as one looks back, one sees one's efforts amount to little more than a hobby compared to the wealth extracted at the system level by the so-called power of compound interest on the wealth "created" by previous generations, much like I now see my father no doubt realized. every day I wake up and hope today will be the day the workers cast off their chains, seize my properties and put me against the wall; purge me of my sins, sins I haven't the strength to atone for, that no mortal man can atone for. and every day, I am crushingly disappointed.

yes, I am damned; yes, I am lost. all who willingly and knowingly participate in the cult of mammon are. I will not be placated by anything short of salvation.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Corps
Media
Police
Politicians
People

Is the above the new pyramid?
Old 08-18-2020, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have lived and worked a full and fulfilling life, and as one looks back, one sees one's efforts amount to little more than a hobby compared to the wealth extracted at the system level by the so-called power of compound interest on the wealth "created" by previous generations, much like I now see my father no doubt realized. every day I wake up and hope today will be the day the workers cast off their chains, seize my properties and put me against the wall; purge me of my sins, sins I haven't the strength to atone for, that no mortal man can atone for. and every day, I am crushingly disappointed.

yes, I am damned; yes, I am lost. all who willingly and knowingly participate in the cult of mammon are. I will not be placated by anything short of salvation.
It’s always been like that buddy, but at least now immigrants and the poor have some modicum of social mobility. I am an immigrant. My daughter-in-law is from El Salvador. Dirt fucking poor family. She will inherit wealth via me and my son.

My nephew is half white half persian, my sisters son. My sister works in finance, she’s been wealthy most of her adult life. Her ex husband is a redneck opioid addict from Kentucky. He was horrible to my sister and my nephew. My nephew grew up in a fucked up environment thanks to the piece of shit from Kentucky, and had I known what was happening at the time, I probably would’ve murdered him at my ranch and made sure his body was never found. I digress. My nephew has worked through all of the bull shit and made himself into an anesthesiologist. He refused financial help from either me or his mother. He’s married to a woman who appears to be a really good person. I’m happy for him

I wonder what our stories would’ve been in Iran. I wonder what our stories would’ve looked like in China. I don’t know that it’s fair that my nephew will be extremely wealthy, since medicine is a cartel whose prices are “negotiated” by the AMA, but I can’t deny his labor, or mine, my sister’s, my daughter-in-law’s. I’m not convinced our system is structurally evil. It is true that there is a class of dickheads siphoning wealth off the top. A thousand years ago, Jared Kushner would be sucking dick on the street corner. How we correct those excesses without destroying the social mobility for, and this is important, THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK is a question not merely answered by economics, but will also require a morality component

Kentucky delenda est
Old 08-18-2020, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s always been like that buddy, but at least now immigrants and the poor have some modicum of social mobility. I am an immigrant. My daughter-in-law is from El Salvador. Dirt fucking poor family. She will inherit wealth via me and my son.

My nephew is half white half persian, my sisters son. My sister works in finance, she’s been wealthy most of her adult life. Her ex husband is a redneck opioid addict from Kentucky. He was horrible to my sister and my nephew. My nephew grew up in a fucked up environment thanks to the piece of shit from Kentucky, and had I known what was happening at the time, I probably would’ve murdered him at my ranch and made sure his body was never found. I digress. My nephew has worked through all of the bull shit and made himself into an anesthesiologist. He refused financial help from either me or his mother. He’s married to a woman who appears to be a really good person. I’m happy for him

I wonder what our stories would’ve been in Iran. I wonder what our stories would’ve looked like in China. I don’t know that it’s fair that my nephew will be extremely wealthy, since medicine is a cartel whose prices are “negotiated” by the AMA, but I can’t deny his labor, or mine, my sister’s, my daughter-in-law’s. I’m not convinced our system is structurally evil. It is true that there is a class of dickheads siphoning wealth off the top. A thousand years ago, Jared Kushner would be sucking dick on the street corner. How we correct those excesses without destroying the social mobility for, and this is important, THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK is a question not merely answered by economics, but will also require a morality component

Kentucky delenda est
the opium wars. the overthrow of the shah. your brethren in iran and china suffer still under the yoke, and still you cheer for the empire. did not the empire throw your home into chaos? did not the empire cause your family's flight to begin with? still you cheer, still you effuse enthusiasm over the prospects of imperialism, furious defence of it and painting it in the brightest colors. pathetic.

you will die a thousand deaths. your only reward, damnation.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

I don’t support imperialism against Iran. Doesn’t negate anything I said. China is being imperialistic right now. Hell, so is Iran towards much of the Shiite Middle East

American imperialism has fought HIV. Chinese imperialism forces hysterectomies on Muslim women. Hope this helps, it really is that simple and binary