Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 03:38 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t support imperialism against Iran. Doesn’t negate anything I said. China is being imperialistic right now. Hell, so is Iran towards much of the Shiite Middle East

American imperialism has fought HIV. Chinese imperialism forces hysterectomies on Muslim women. Hope this helps, it really is that simple and binary
there is no "american" or "chinese" imperialism. in every nation, in every place, the faithful and the innocent and the planet itself suffer as one, while the wicked are free to do evil. we have made nigh universal the unforgivable sin. if we have not broken the covenant, we have failed it so comprehensively it is a distinction without a difference.

indeed, as many later communist writers have noted, marx's own thought was rooted in a christian faith. but like us, he lived through worship of mammon and all its associated horrors. his was a deeply and bitterly betrayed faith. did you know a very young karl marx wrote an essay titled The Union of Believers With Christ According to John 15: 1-14, Showing its Basis and Essence, its Absolute Necessity, and its Effects? likely not. there is a reason marx's writings track the central teachings of jesus' so closely, stripped of tribalism and imperial ambition; their central philosophical difference revolving more around materialism versus idealism--the means of arriving at the outcomes they ultimately agreed on--and, of course, that marx was merely a mortal man.
Last edited by zodium; 08-18-2020 at 03:41 AM..
Old 08-18-2020, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the opium wars. the overthrow of the shah. your brethren in iran and china suffer still under the yoke
No one suffers when they take up Christ's yoke, for he is gentle and the burden is light; bringing peace to one's soul. (Matthew 11:29)

Hope this helps, heathen.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:36 PM
Banned

I open up my wallet and it's full of blood
Old 08-18-2020, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I open up my wallet and it's full of blood
like overflowing lmao #swag #godisgood
Old 08-18-2020, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is no "american" or "chinese" imperialism. in every nation, in every place, the faithful and the innocent and the planet itself suffer as one, while the wicked are free to do evil. we have made nigh universal the unforgivable sin. if we have not broken the covenant, we have failed it so comprehensively it is a distinction without a difference.

indeed, as many later communist writers have noted, marx's own thought was rooted in a christian faith. but like us, he lived through worship of mammon and all its associated horrors. his was a deeply and bitterly betrayed faith. did you know a very young karl marx wrote an essay titled The Union of Believers With Christ According to John 15: 1-14, Showing its Basis and Essence, its Absolute Necessity, and its Effects? likely not. there is a reason marx's writings track the central teachings of jesus' so closely, stripped of tribalism and imperial ambition; their central philosophical difference revolving more around materialism versus idealism--the means of arriving at the outcomes they ultimately agreed on--and, of course, that marx was merely a mortal man.
don't bother with them. they all fell for my pro-trump parody persona. the board was left wing before that. yes, i am sorry; but my mission was to attract you and be debunked! you arrived so late! however i am reading gratefully.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-18-2020 at 04:57 PM..
Old 08-18-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Taking bets on who this obvious alt forum account is: imperiouskitten
Old 08-18-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

i bet its a forum tranny !
Old 08-18-2020, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually literally just made $15,000 and I'm in a much better mood! *peels out spraying all with mud*
Lol, consider reality.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i bet its a forum tranny !
sounds like one of em. Has that attention whoring, over compensating, aspirant precocious tone.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:18 PM
Banned

the miracles are hard to believe especially from afar I admit. in fact sometimes I get pretty solipsistic about my unbelievable life story. Ask my smiling husband. I did the math more like 20 ^_____^

never would have made it were I "employed" and too busy at the altar of Mammon! The traditional family wins again! Sending him to law school.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-18-2020 at 07:27 PM..
Closed Thread