Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 03:02 PM
Server GM

more like 210 gb right now.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:18 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weeberstrike: Go

Honestly, it's not a bad game. From somebody who kinda hates on Overwatch, and obviously loves CS, it's a decent game. But really it really just boils down to being an easier version of CS, kind of like how LoL is the easier/more accessible version of Dota. The abilities (etc) may seem like they complicate the game more, but what they actually do is give you tremendous amounts of information about where the enemy team is for free - which is a huge part of Counter Strike's skill gap, figuring out where the enemies are while remaining undetected yourself.

You're probably not wrong, but man, the last time I played that shit, RPG's were ruining the experience for me. Haven't since like May, so I don't know if they were nerfed or not... but yeah. The last game of warzone I played, I was in the Top 5, was on a roll... see a guy up a hill, light him up. Then he jumps up, and rpgs me like 3 times. Super cheesy.

meta always changes. Most run a long range AR/LMG and a SMG for secondary now. I don't see many pro's running RPG's anymore.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Rust best fps, change my mind .
Old 08-18-2020, 03:38 PM
Banned

Hi, I was global in Counterstrike after I was cal-i, leetest person here and the answer is still Pavlov VR. It's the only remaining moddable, HL-style (CS1.6-style in fact), community-server shooter.

If you want to buy a VR kit I have an extra one completely unopened an untouched too, it's a "Vive Cosmos Elite" and it's better than the Valve Index. just dm me. Vendor sent me an extra. Oh yeah it comes with that half life alyx game too, which is a shooter. VR is awesome; the only remaining backlash is from poors. It's really cool playing online with a big paywall to keep out Mario.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-18-2020 at 04:03 PM..
Old 08-18-2020, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Did they ever add multiplayer to Black Mesa ? Not sure, but deathmatch back on HL 1 was pretty fire.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

I haven't played CS:GO. My computers graphic card fried last time i played a counter-strike. I'm sure it cant be that bad. I'm still not a fan of awp servers though. I also am a big fan of random maps. Its frustrating sometimes debating about whether some maps are just far better created than other maps. I like to spawn somewhere, have no idea where am i going, scout it out and figure out best way to win. Back in the day counter-strike had a new map randomly a lot. My opinion on it is, in reality you cant say, "That tower is unfair for the other team, move this there." You just appear and have to figure it out. I mean you dont just appear. You just start.
Last edited by A Knight; 08-18-2020 at 06:16 PM..
Old 08-18-2020, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rust best fps, change my mind .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhgW2dS8LN8

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-18-2020, 06:26 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, I was global in Counterstrike after I was cal-i, leetest person here and the answer is still Pavlov VR. It's the only remaining moddable, HL-style (CS1.6-style in fact), community-server shooter.

If you want to buy a VR kit I have an extra one completely unopened an untouched too, it's a "Vive Cosmos Elite" and it's better than the Valve Index. just dm me. Vendor sent me an extra. Oh yeah it comes with that half life alyx game too, which is a shooter. VR is awesome; the only remaining backlash is from poors. It's really cool playing online with a big paywall to keep out Mario.
I have a Rift that I haven't touched in a while. I just can't deal with the flare issue since I have glasses in there.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Any other games with dynamic asymmetrical gameplay like Siege?

Siege maps are convoluted but you can blast/breach through most walls/floor hatches. Create your own paths/sight lines, instead of following the map paths.

So matches that play the same way twice are ultra rare. Only when OPFOR is dumb enough to do the same thing twice.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
deathmatch back on HL 1 was pretty fire.
Closed Thread