ok 7 35.00%
Weed should be illegal 6 30.00%
9/11 was sky high 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All drugs should be decriminalized. Prohibition incentivizes violence, incarceration makes bad people worse. Treatment should be the tactic for stopping addiction
Oh sweet summer child.....if you don't know WTF you're talking about then please:

https://www.quotery.com/quotes/cant-...ple-youll-just

Living in Seattle......MJ is legal; cops won't arrest others if they have a small amount (ie, personal use) of nearly any drug. Oh goody! We also have some of the highest property crime and dregs of society rates that really makes me wonder about society sometimes.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All drugs should be decriminalized.
Have you ever been around a methhead or crackhead?
Fuck that.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weed should be legal and taxed. I think some states were using profits from the taxes to give to public schools.
All the dispensaries collect and lie about their books and keep it, biggest scam in america. You think they are going to give up 30% of their profits and just give it to their department of revenue taxation authorities ? Why would they do that

they are already criminals selling weed
Old 09-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever been around a methhead or crackhead?
Fuck that.
I live in metro Houston. So yes

Prohibition doesn’t stop this. Portugal has less drug addicts than we do. You aren’t solving the problem, you’re actually making it worse!
Old 09-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I live in metro Houston. So yes

Prohibition doesn’t stop this. Portugal has less drug addicts than we do. You aren’t solving the problem, you’re actually making it worse!
Maybe 5 years ago Seattleites proclaimed the same shit. Not shutting this shit down only emboldened the dregs of society. Drug addicts are brazen enough to break into whatever place they want and steal/loot with not a care in the world. Our "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" wasn't a protest against racism but rather a bunch of woke asshats that use to tout the same crap you just spewed.

You seem to be behind the curve when talking about being progressive. Come here and live in Capitol Hill, U-district, Freemont, Wallingford or other "forward thinking" neighborhoods around Seattle. I now actively avoid those parts of town because stepping off the bus our out of a car and having to watch where I step because of the piles of human feces doesn't sound like a good time.

Seattle has a lot of outreach programs, free housing galore and a multitude of services (both gov't ran and private) for the downtrodden. Many downtrodden refuse those services because they would be required to get clean (paid for by society).
Old 09-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Oh you don’t get to refuse to get clean

I’m sorry you misunderstood
Old 09-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

https://www.reddit.com/r/Seattle/com...robbed_at_gun/
Old 09-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Banned

love all the people commenting lol been looking for a new dispensary to spend all my money at instead of putting it in the bank ( or market )

Lol they dont have any money !
Old 09-30-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavarda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello! I'm against legalizing weed, but I'm for CBD products without THC. You know CBD cream from Blessed CBD are great for back pain. For a long time I have been looking for a good cream to help my elderly mother cope with back problems and this remedy was really perfect. Therefore, if any of you have a similar problem, be sure to try ordering!
Gtfo with that advertisement shit.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-30-2020, 02:16 PM
Banned

I just wanted to add some perspective on the decriminalization argument.

In August, after an extebsive emergency screening for custody of the girls.... despite alcohol and weed being legal in the state of california, my ex still lost custody of both girls and was remanded to seek drug diversion therapy and mandatory randomized weekly urinalysis testing because of the kids testimony that she frequently drinks to blackout, passing out in her own vomit, and falling into/sliding along the walls, as well as the fact that her dad is growing weed in the house and drying it casually on the patio furniture in the back yard where it could easily be accessed by the kids if they were so inclined.

So, despite the legality, theres still legal precendent against being a drug-addled drunk degenerate, and negative consequences derived therefrom.

So, while we've definitely made progress towards a leftist dystopia in the past few years, it appears sanity still wins out in some fashion, for now.

Seek Christ; the only leader worthy of your emulation, admiration, and adoration.
Closed Thread