Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ain't what I said but please continue forumquesting

I try to be impartial -- have legit seen Swampnuts at OOT furies for a very, very long time

Seen Elspeth there for stretches too

Worst charges I can tin foil on Elspeth are that he farmed up a ton of OOT plat and bought Topdog for under the table red platinums

Us guys farming thousands of plat at Sea Furies are definitely buying items RMT style... what a gr8 cover?
Even if by some miracle he farmed the 80+k for his gear at seafuries, I know for a fact Azrael cleared COM to get him his epic.

Personally I've found that where there's rustle, there's truth. And judging from the amount of Azrael forum rushing this subject like Japanese kamikaze pilots, some real shady shit went down.

Lemme ask ya this, how many times you seen Azrael running around helping new player's with epic...case closed.
Last edited by Burgerking; 11-24-2014 at 01:02 PM..
Old 11-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

You seem to be very mad and invested in this. I'm guessing your room looks something like this...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Connect those dots Swyft.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to be very mad and invested in this. I'm guessing your room looks something like this...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Connect those dots Swyft.
Just common sense, don't take any dots to connect new guy showing up on AZ raids with fungi, epic and SBS to know theres zero chance he's a new player.

Takes a stronger tin foil hat to believe I'm Syft then it does to think this guy ain't eslade.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

So you have guesses while I have hard evidence that Swyft at the very least has access to your forum and in game accounts along with the fact that you two write the exact same way typos and all?

Yeah, your hypothesis needs work dawg.
#elfpals discord
Old 11-24-2014, 01:15 PM
Banned

I hope this was RMT, these bums gotta eat some how.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you have guesses while I have hard evidence that Swyft at the very least has access to your forum and in game accounts along with the fact that you two write the exact same way typos and all?

Yeah, your hypothesis needs work dawg.
My best friend since I was 7 had access to my accounts, call the press. Not like Syft is a known troll, yea he's never been known for doing shit like that. He's only convinced the server he's over 10 different people...

But that to you is more believable then new guy showing up with epic, fungi, and sbs and being legit day 1 players.

LMFAO
Old 11-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Goatassin already said that he gave swampnuts a lot of stuff before he deleted his characters. So yeah, looks like he got his shit legit. Even if he did rmt, what is the dot connecting me to all of this?
#elfpals discord
Old 11-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Kobold

You obviously have rustled his jimmies in the past.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Is Syft mad he doesn't have enough RL cash to bloomin onion some shaman equipment?

Sucks being poor I guess.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Goatassin already said that he gave swampnuts a lot of stuff before he deleted his characters. So yeah, looks like he got his shit legit. Even if he did rmt, what is the dot connecting me to all of this?
You gave yourself away with your hate tells spamming me on swampnutz it's hard to find a player as dumb as Eslade on the whole server and I know it can't happen twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Syft mad he doesn't have enough RL cash to bloomin onion some shaman equipment?

Sucks being poor I guess.
LOL have you seen my shaman?
Closed Thread