Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such an Incel thing to say.
I was basically cucking my side friends by not calling these girls back that they so desperately wanted to hit.

I'd be like why don't u hit her up man? O that's right u cant! feels good to be actually able to smash and not do it on party #156.

beta cucks gonna beta cuck.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-28-2016, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such an Incel thing to say.
How so? You have an odd obsession with my sex life, so, since you're curious, the last time I had sex was this morning. Your oldest and your last time?
Old 07-28-2016, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

When I read older chick I immediately had all of this information about sexual market value come flooding into me like Neo learning Kung-fu. Its a quality game. Big J is a homo I think so they place a lot of emphasis on quantity. No judgements just making an observation.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How so? You have an odd obsession with my sex life, so, since you're curious, the last time I had sex was this morning. Your oldest and your last time?
Nearly every thread has your mark of sexual repression. I will say that you contained yourself this time and spared us the details of your imaginings. People that have regular sex dont talk about it a lot with strangers on forums unless the forum is for hooking up.

Come on man you try to analyze everyone else's post. Do some introspection and apply your skills to your own repeated allusions to sexual repression.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u talk hard but the question remains:

Why did u not smash?
Got a desperate vibe from her. I wanted her blonde friend with a DD natty rack, but she was too quiet.

They stood right next to each other the whole night while I talked to the brunette who didn't get a call. I spent way too much time on her and had to kill the set but was too drunk to kill it faster. If I killed it faster I'd probably have considered calling her. I just spent WAY too much time on her. Off my game partly due to not being in friendly territory otherwise Id have gotten the blonde no problem. I had some Prada soccer sneakers on, fresh cut True Religion jeans with the custom art on the ass, back when Trues were the business, custom belt emblem but don't remember the brand etc.

I couldn't get on my game because I felt we were pretty unwelcome and hogging up the only 3-4 ladies there, while the Italian guido hosts sat on the couch/sidelines. I wanted to pay them 100 bucks but my friend said they would take offense and guidos don't do it like that, they expect to be hit back. I said but ill never see them again? ended up just telling the host much respect and shaking his hand and making an empty promise. (we got kicked out early, first group to get kicked out. so my vibe was right that we weren't welcome from the girl hogging)

Old 07-28-2016, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember right before I transitioned like 8 or 9 years ago I smashed a high school teacher in her 40's. Was fantastic. Go get em OP.
Thats a trophy kill right there. Sort of like bagging a nun. Some old chick that just wants to "have fun and party" because her life fell apart (probably has a shit load of baggage ) just sounds like a risk for OP. Unless he is starving then a man has to eat.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thats a trophy kill right there. Sort of like bagging a nun. Some old chick that just wants to "have fun and party" because her life fell apart (probably has a shit load of baggage ) just sounds like a risk for OP. Unless he is starving then a man has to eat.
Yeah some of us learned the hard way out here and that's where the real advice is coming from.

Steer clear. You don't have any 411. And she is not high value enough of a target to be called back anyway if we are talking game. Even if hes starving, in this case he should motivate towards bigger game rather than settle.

You called the score stuff pretty accurately. Straight guys talk a lot of that on the forums, but in real life nobody is all about a bodycount except LGBT and African americans for the most part.

And beta cucks I suppose, who dream of being able to have a choice in the matter and be able to achieve said bodycount. Most of the talk about bodycount and alpha on the internet tends to come from this r/9k crowd 99% of which have absolutely no choice and form depraved fantasies like a child would daydream in class about "man id fuck 1000000 hot girls if I could".

When you have had the choices your whole life and been calling the shots on prime cuts, you don't feel the same way about it. Its not even spoken on, as you said.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 07-28-2016 at 06:46 PM..
Old 07-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Big J is a homo I think so they place a lot of emphasis on quantity. No judgements just making an observation.
i think ur mistaken (and im not a "homo"). There is little status conferred from being a "player" of bois or reaching high score as the default is not to attach a dollar value to the fuckhole as it is with females ([You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]this is the imbalance in modern heterocuck society that FtMs are attempting to exploit, and the only actual reason for a male to present female other than fetish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

It's a common misconception among ZOGed-up sexual identitarian serfs that you can compare relationships among freemen and freewomen to a standard male-female dynamic (meaning: relationships where the state has successfully infiltrated and programmed the day to day operations of the couple). If a similar dynamic exists it is exactly opposite, with the tops being prized braggable conquests by the bottoms, but this is much less pronounced, the product of supply-and-demand rather than deliberate programming, and i digress by mentioning.

Any bragging about the quantity thing is more of an emergent phenomenon that comes from not being str8cucked than an emphasis on getting a higher score as proving manhood or wealth. There is no competition within the group for scores -- only competition between the groups. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]If you do start hearing high score type talk from men who have sex with men, look deeper into their personality. You will find that they are "gay", ie, the other side of the zogbot sexual identitarian coin.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for my advice in this thread, i am just trying to help OP succeed and be the alpha servitor within his hetero slave hive. In 40 years when the death panels are holding hearings on OP, his only remaining pleasures will be morphine and the residual dopamine release that comes from recalling his days doing his part serving ZOG by mistreating women and encouraging their alliance with the state.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think ur mistaken (and im not a "homo"). There is little status conferred from being a "player" of bois or reaching high score as the default is not to attach a dollar value to the fuckhole as it is with females ([You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]this is the imbalance in modern heterocuck society that FtMs are attempting to exploit, and the only actual reason for a male to present female other than fetish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

It's a common misconception among ZOGed-up sexual identitarian serfs that you can compare relationships among freemen and freewomen to a standard male-female dynamic (meaning: relationships where the state has successfully infiltrated and programmed the day to day operations of the couple). If a similar dynamic exists it is exactly opposite, with the tops being prized braggable conquests by the bottoms, but this is much less pronounced, the product of supply-and-demand rather than deliberate programming, and i digress by mentioning.

Any bragging about the quantity thing is more of an emergent phenomenon that comes from not being str8cucked than an emphasis on getting a higher score as proving manhood or wealth. There is no competition within the group for scores -- only competition between the groups. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]If you do start hearing high score type talk from men who have sex with men, look deeper into their personality. You will find that they are "gay", ie, the other side of the zogbot sexual identitarian coin.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for my advice in this thread, i am just trying to help OP succeed and be the alpha servitor within his hetero slave hive. In 40 years when the death panels are holding hearings on OP, his only remaining pleasures will be morphine and the residual dopamine release that comes from recalling his days doing his part serving ZOG by mistreating women and encouraging their alliance with the state.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post. I just thought Id heard you mention a husband. Homosexuals until recently had nothing to bind the relationships they enter (no children/marriage) and so there is no need to attain a high quality long lasting "mate". Cant wait for pleasure domes in the hetero hives though.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

ITT: people using the word vibe that think they have mad game. lol
Closed Thread