Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the unwashed Ubermensch are forced to believe.
this is confusing
Old 11-13-2020, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

Trump didnt lose, there was just widespread fraud and too many states dont have enough electoral votes

If he lost to anything, its minorities who suck at life and want to suck the government tit
Old 11-13-2020, 06:21 PM
Banned

Trump has conjured Russiagate 2: Election Boogaloo for us to embarrass ourselves about thru the next presidency
Old 11-13-2020, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but my local politics are boring - functions wellish enough.

This damn USA election was great entertainment, I never cared for international politics till Trump ran for office, that shit was lit seeing some character like him get up and just call it how it is.

Just got up called Hillary crooked to her face and the world, won the WH and had liberals attack him for 4 years straight because he beat their darling candidate.

Amazing stuff, don't know how he put up with it.
If you knew anything, you'd know that the liberals didn't really like Hilary as a candidate. She essentially rammed herself down their throats lol
Old 11-13-2020, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be sure to tell your plumber that he's an 'almost' illegitimate voter because he doesn't have a college degree - see how long you are standing for before he belts your head in.

You're clearly a pseudo-intelligent person because anyone with a slither of intelligence knows your argument from either side of the coin is stupid.

What an idiotic person you must be in real life to even share these sorts of views.
My plumber is fat. He's also a nice guy and way too savvy to discuss politics. He also kisses my ass because my firm keeps him busy 50% of the time. We own ~1.5MM SF retail space. If I told him who to vote for, he'd probably do it.

Our regular roofer, on the other hand... He has political stickers on his work trucks. I overlooked his retardation for as long as I could, but when he tried to tell me about pizzagate 18 months ago it was the last straw. We never used him again. He brings breakfast burritos to the office once a month. We're replacing a roof on a 123K SF shopping center right now, lol.

I'd beat either of them in a fight. Both of our regular landscapers, however, would roflstomp me.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Just watched Trump talk today. Feel bad.

Man vibes like he's crying himself to sleep.

Or is planning on killings us all with fire.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

I pulled it up on you tube and fast forwarded the whole thing and still regret it. I'd rather refresh the red99 forum repeatedly expecting to see rogean announce my dream server, and a paid 6 months vacation for me to beat it.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Serious question for the lot of you.

How many of you have read through at least 10 executive orders? presidential proclamations? Know 10 bills Trump has veto'd? Know 10 bills he's signed into law? I'm not talking about which B-list celeb tweeted "OMG!!! Trump, this/that/other thing" crap but actually been to an official gov't ran website and read what has or has not happened?
Old 11-13-2020, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is confusing
It’s perhaps redundant.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s perhaps redundant.
I think you meant to say Untermensch which shows how retarded adherents of the third position really are
Closed Thread