Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2020, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

I went shopping and there was a large scrum by the dairy so I went over and saw the worker just dropped a fresh pallet of paper towels and toilet paper. People were clustered all around so I had to wait because I didn't want someone to jostle my mask or something. By the time I got close there was nothing left but one 2-pack of paper towels. A woman standing closer reached for it and took it just a second before me. I was like fuck but then I noticed it was her second package so I held out my hand.

She looked at me and I looked at her; it's weird just seeing the eyes and not seeing the expression her mouth made. She gave me the second package and I said thank you. Big signs everywhere, One Package of Paper Goods Per Customer.

When I got home I washed her dirty hand prints off and put the package down in the store room. For later.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2020, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Hospitals empty, people testing positive for common cold, high risk individuals passing away from flu. Got proof?
Old 03-31-2020, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

That was some excellent PVP.

Woulda been funnier if your store room picture had loads more loo roll in the background [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 03-31-2020, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went shopping and there was a large scrum by the dairy so I went over and saw the worker just dropped a fresh pallet of paper towels and toilet paper. People were clustered all around so I had to wait because I didn't want someone to jostle my mask or something. By the time I got close there was nothing left but one 2-pack of paper towels. A woman standing closer reached for it and took it just a second before me. I was like fuck but then I noticed it was her second package so I held out my hand.

She looked at me and I looked at her; it's weird just seeing the eyes and not seeing the expression her mouth made. She gave me the second package and I said thank you. Big signs everywhere, One Package of Paper Goods Per Customer.

When I got home I washed her dirty hand prints off and put the package down in the store room. For later.

Read the whole thing.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Oh wait those are paper towels not loo roll...
Old 03-31-2020, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the whole thing.
yes it was a nice lil piece ^^
Old 03-31-2020, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well you didn't get FTE. Better hope that lady wasn't running fraps or you could get a suspension from the GMs
Old 03-31-2020, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you didn't get FTE. Better hope that lady wasn't running fraps or you could get a suspension from the GMs
I saved her the trouble of going through a lore check when she went to pay. If the server was running right she shouldn't have been able to put them on her cursor in the first place.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you didn't get FTE
hehehehe
Old 03-31-2020, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

newyork on track with my prediction already at 75k confirmed
They're putting corpses in refrigerator boxes

Michigan had a big surge in cases and deaths recently
What's surprising to me is it's not all located in detroit.. seeing as how that place is a third world country.

Lots of testing is avaiable so confirmed cases will continue to climb anywhere and everywhere.
Let's hope a vaccine is created sooner than later.

I know a guy who broke his leg but refuses to go to the hospital because it's a death sentence due to corona.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread