Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

The only evidence of that is nasa and nasa is liars confirmed
Old 04-02-2020, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

I just came back from shopping and I'm seeing more problems in the supply chain. The first couple of weeks people were loading up on all the stuff you see in the news. Paper good, cleaners, frozen and canned goods, flour.

Now I'm seeing roughly 50% empty shelves all over. Cereals, coffee, chips, everything but pet food. Another two weeks we will be buying Friskies for protein.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Domestic Violence and Divorce Rates have increased due to people staying at home together.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

source? seen alot of older folks walking holding hands around my neighborhood, people working on their properties. source: my eyes
Old 04-02-2020, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

solleks please consider seeking help and stop using. 4 years ago you use to make normal posts, fast forward to today and the cellular synapse damage is apparent. I want you to post for a long time.

In regards to sources I'm sure if you can take the time to make a post you can also take the time to research and fact check.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

100% sober drugs alcohol medication masturbation flouride
Old 04-02-2020, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...ea-church.html

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...onavirus-cases

https://www.kentucky.com/news/corona...241724581.html

HahahahaahahahahahahaabababahahahaHhaHHahHHHHHahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahah ahaahhahaahha

Science is fake. Go to church!
Old 04-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Banned

Value for the sanctity of life is founded upon theological premises.

Remove it entirely, as evidenced by both the maoist and stalinist regimes, and the humanist moral underpinning quickly erodes and paves the way for genocidal body counts that Hitler pales to meet in comparison. Stalin starved 50 million Ukranians to the point of cannibalism and dismembering themselves to feed their children. Mao caused even more deaths under secular communist China.

In 2015, the communist party in China was revealed to have been harvesting the organs of their inmates while they were still alive, for organ transplants for the "rich" both within their own country, and for sale in neighboring countries.

Secular Humanism: a better alternative.

Progressive liberals; the prime impetus behind the push for godlessness, statistically donate less than 30% of their republican counterparts and when you factor in volunteering time and donating blood and other needed biomedical resources that gulf widens to a 85:15 ratio which mirrors the religiosity of both groups.

Democrats tout themselves as humanitarians, but the numbers seem to indicate a different story altogether. Lets chalk this up to projection, and talking big instead of doing big.

Todays Democrat is quick to tell everyone else what they should be doing, how others should be treating them, and how others should give of themselves, which maybe explains how those that actually do these things completely dwarf the party telling others what they should do, when it comes to actually doing just that.

Maybe right now, with economic calamity facing the populace, yall can stop telling others what to do and perhaps, just maybe, you could actually start doing it yourselves because your numbers are pretty fucking shitty no matter how you dice them up, as far as putting your money, time, and self where your mouth is.

I mean, last time i checked, all the food banks throughout most of our cities are led by our churches, who need volunteers and financial contribution. I mean, for years theyve been carrying the expense out of our tithes, and will continue to do so. You don't have to be a Christian to donate to a church's food bank, and you can specify specifically what you want the money to go to. Most of these programs are monitored and auditted by government organizations to ensure transparency in said operations, so whats holding you all back besides your own greed and projection?
Thanks for playing.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 04-02-2020 at 08:30 PM..
Old 04-02-2020, 09:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Value for the sanctity of life is founded upon theological premises.

Remove it entirely, as evidenced by both the maoist and stalinist regimes, and the humanist moral underpinning quickly erodes and paves the way for genocidal body counts that Hitler pales to meet in comparison. Stalin starved 50 million Ukranians to the point of cannibalism and dismembering themselves to feed their children. Mao caused even more deaths under secular communist China.

In 2015, the communist party in China was revealed to have been harvesting the organs of their inmates while they were still alive, for organ transplants for the "rich" both within their own country, and for sale in neighboring countries.

Secular Humanism: a better alternative.

Progressive liberals; the prime impetus behind the push for godlessness, statistically donate less than 30% of their republican counterparts and when you factor in volunteering time and donating blood and other needed biomedical resources that gulf widens to a 85:15 ratio which mirrors the religiosity of both groups.

Democrats tout themselves as humanitarians, but the numbers seem to indicate a different story altogether. Lets chalk this up to projection, and talking big instead of doing big.

Todays Democrat is quick to tell everyone else what they should be doing, how others should be treating them, and how others should give of themselves, which maybe explains how those that actually do these things completely dwarf the party telling others what they should do, when it comes to actually doing just that.

Maybe right now, with economic calamity facing the populace, yall can stop telling others what to do and perhaps, just maybe, you could actually start doing it yourselves because your numbers are pretty fucking shitty no matter how you dice them up, as far as putting your money, time, and self where your mouth is.

I mean, last time i checked, all the food banks throughout most of our cities are led by our churches, who need volunteers and financial contribution. I mean, for years theyve been carrying the expense out of our tithes, and will continue to do so. You don't have to be a Christian to donate to a church's food bank, and you can specify specifically what you want the money to go to. Most of these programs are monitored and auditted by government organizations to ensure transparency in said operations, so whats holding you all back besides your own greed and projection?
Thanks for playing.
Yes! Great!! I AGREE!!! Get your fucking ass into church NOW!!! Get to church and STAY! DO NOT let anyone tell you that there's a pandemic. Don't listen to them. YOUR GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU!!!

Go to church now. Stay there. Huddle up together really closely and pray.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes! Great!! I AGREE!!! Get your fucking ass into church NOW!!! Get to church and STAY! DO NOT let anyone tell you that there's a pandemic. Don't listen to them. YOUR GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU!!!

Go to church now. Stay there. Huddle up together really closely and pray.

Not scared, kid.

I live life brazenly under God's providence while you cower behind a mask in your daily affairs; which is really just a physical manifestation of the mask you spend your whole life behind, and enslaved to.

Wash your hands, Pilate.
Closed Thread