Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Ultimately the answer to OP is
Shit's Classic
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

On blue there were people with bugged wands with hundreds of charges on them. Seems like they figured out how to do it here too. Need some bans to those turds.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not even about the advantage. The problem is trivializing content. Nobody did this in classic and it obviously is not the way the game is intended to be played.

The people defending the abuse are clearly the ones currently benefiting from it
I wasn't defending it or have I ever even heard of the wand nor currently playing in that matter lol but after reading what the guy above you said I look it at in a different sense.. I wouldn't go far as nagafen raids but damn, you could PL yourself 1-30 pretty quick haha... Even said, I'd still be annoyed to have an go recharge that shit. How does the recharging method go?
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 04-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On blue there were people with bugged wands with hundreds of charges on them. Seems like they figured out how to do it here too. Need some bans to those turds.
No way dude, we need to get ~~~really~~~ butthurt about names that violate the naming policy lol

<The A-Team>
Last edited by Tuljin; 04-02-2020 at 07:15 PM..
Old 04-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, my bad! I THOUGHT I was here to enjoy the experience of playing Classic-era EverQuest, not sit on the Butcherblock Docks watching Rogues, Warriors and Clerics quad kiting to powerlevel themselves....to give said guilds an unfair and anticompetitive advantage come Kunark Raids!
Uh not to be a bit harsh but, using red wood wands is exactly what enjoying the experience of playing Classic-era Everquest is.

Commenting about changing the code to custom code so you can enjoy it the way modern games are balanced is definitely not.

!! Long live the players that know how to SLAYTHE the competition during classic !!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

This one idiot in Oasis kept getting his wands sniped from a gypsy vendor and yelling all aboat being robbed. I commend the assling (forgot name) who was doing it.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one idiot in Oasis kept getting his wands sniped from a gypsy vendor and yelling all aboat being robbed. I commend the assling (forgot name) who was doing it.
Hahaha. Recharging at the gypsy vendor is just asking for it to be taken.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh not to be a bit harsh but, using red wood wands is exactly what enjoying the experience of playing Classic-era Everquest is.

Commenting about changing the code to custom code so you can enjoy it the way modern games are balanced is definitely not.

!! Long live the players that know how to SLAYTHE the competition during classic !!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we please stop with the nonsensical derp talk about how "x" is classic while other things are screwed around with because "reasons" to the point even the minor things that newbie players would take advantage of in the original are changed.

All three servers are not classic EQ, they are not even close. Let's just deal with it and move on
Old 04-03-2020, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

I strongly suggest that you try world of warcraft!

The server resets every 4 years. Powerleveling is a non issue because its really easy to get to 50 anyway.

I'm pretty sure it broke p99 before and we're all still here.

I'd like to see how this plays out and honestly I hope there is Chardok AoE when kunark launches!

To me these are what makes replaying the classic server something worth replaying.
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-03-2020 at 12:57 AM..
Old 04-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

I'd be willing to wager 10 grand that they will be nerfed or recharging will be removed by the time next server rolls out.

If only it were worth the hassle of drawing up the contract and setting up escrow
Closed Thread