Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 02:31 AM
Orc

Default Cloaked Dhampyre/Fountain mobs in Mistmoore

Mobs do not know how to path to or from the Cloaked Dhampyre spawn at the fountain in Mistmoore. The pathing for mobs near the entrance to the fountain room seem okay, but the ones near the fountain are super sketchy. The one that stands behind the fountain will disappear if you try to pull it away from where it is standing, and come back half a minute later along with half the mobs in the zone.

In addition, I tried rooting it and fighting it in place, but my pet could not figure out how to get there. It did the same thing: disappeared for half a minute and returned with a massive train. The pet was trying to go through the piano room to get there (which is not possible). I have no idea where the fountain mob was trying to path when it disappeared. It seems like an easy issue to reproduce, as it happened every time I tried to pull from the fountain.
Old 03-28-2020, 07:30 PM
Orc

After some further experimentation, it seems the spawns north and east of the fountain can be pulled out of the fountain room without problems. However, the south spawn cannot be, and if you pull the other mobs to the south of the fountain they will bug out as well.

Thanks and I appreciate the work you guys do on the project.
Closed Thread