Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Default Green Pally casually solo venture!

So far here’s what we got . dwarf pally
1-4 skeletons right outside kaladim
4-7 giants snakes in butcher block
7-9 skeletons at Druid rings butcher block
9-11 goblin huts south of Bard tower butcher block
11-13 cog spiders in steamfont mountains north of windmills
13-15 Bandit camp in butcher block, one without peg leg .
15-16 Gnoll reavers in East Karana . There still blue to me, so still grinding.

Bloodforge helmet
Bone arm plates
Bark shield
Ghoul bane
Deep water harpoon
Rest gear is banded.

Feel free to chime in on your journey so far! I’m kinda curious on next place to venture!
Old 05-20-2020, 12:17 AM
Orc

Grind til 20, once you hit 20 go to Unrest with your Ghoulbane, and its game over. You will massacre that zone with your undead nukes, and wep proc. You can stay in Unrest til 35 or so.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Awesome thanks! I will head that way once 20
Old 05-20-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Normally I like to plug the https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide for this sort of thing, but if you go there and click "Paladin", you will see exactly .... one spot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't lots of good spots for Paladins in that guide: it just means no one has added the words "Good for Paladins" to any of the spots (except one).

So, I mention all this because if anyone wants to help make the guide more Paladin-friendly, all you have to do is add "Good for Paladins" to any existing spots (that are in fact good for them). And of course, you may want to actually add some new spots that are "Good for Paladins" also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

If you do, you'll be improving a resource that tons of people on the server (Paladins and non-Paladins) utilize.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-26-2020, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Finally hit 20, I must say Ghoulbane is awesome! 210dmg one swing is nice on un dead.
Weapon proc 132dmg plus double attach 40x2 takes the undead reaver to about half health .
Old 06-18-2020, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normally I like to plug the https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide for this sort of thing, but if you go there and click "Paladin", you will see exactly .... one spot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't lots of good spots for Paladins in that guide: it just means no one has added the words "Good for Paladins" to any of the spots (except one).

So, I mention all this because if anyone wants to help make the guide more Paladin-friendly, all you have to do is add "Good for Paladins" to any existing spots (that are in fact good for them). And of course, you may want to actually add some new spots that are "Good for Paladins" also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

If you do, you'll be improving a resource that tons of people on the server (Paladins and non-Paladins) utilize.
Has that guide been updated to reflect the ZEM changes?