Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

^ who is this blue fuck?
Old 01-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Checks portfolio that is already up $10,500 year to date (day 2)*
*Checks project1999 to laugh at financial advice from a guy that has hobos renting out his garage*
*sips coffee*

smilin hard over here
(you forgot getting excited over 750$s)

(lol)
Old 01-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have made 450k in 3 weeks of crypto after I stopped listening to idiots telling me it was a bubble.
ya i made fun of my friend for crypto way back in the day and now he's made like a couple hundred mil meanwhile i'm still an eq playing degen loser :]
Old 01-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scams need to rely on constantly peddling the fear of "missing out" to lure suckers in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_missing_out

the OG guys and the guys that get out while it's good will profit but all those mom's and dad's investors that are padding the price of bitcoin right now are the ones that will suffer.

that 2020 netflix documentary will be great to watch

I was reading somewhere that the guys actually making the real money off bitcoin have their hands washed of owning coins themselves and offer services for exchanging bitcoins and charging a fee per transaction, esp. at present as all these idiots que up to buy 0.05% of a coin and push the price/value up.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 01-03-2018 at 05:27 PM..
Old 01-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

theres a lambo dealership in florida that takes bitcoin
expedia takes it too
hell ya
Old 01-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres a lambo dealership in florida that takes bitcoin
expedia takes it too
hell ya
there's a dude in Australia that setup a website that converts bitcoin to cash rate then pays your bills lol

(charges a fee each time of course aka getting richie rich)

so if you wanna pay your electricity bill you send him x% value of a coin + fees etc etc
Old 01-03-2018, 06:07 PM
Banned

Exchanging currencies or offering a platform to buy and sell investments with a spread isn't new. Every bank and financial institution does this. In fact, every business in the world does this. You trade money for a product plus a premium for them doing something you can't or don't want to do on your own.

Cryptocurrencies didn't invent this. I'm glad you could learn econ 101 on elf sim forums.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

I've been using paper wallets for HODL. Cheap & fairly secure (don't lose them). Break large sums into many smaller wallets. Sadly, this stratedgy is becoming expensive due to network fees.

On a side note, what exchanges are people using? I've been using bittrex and binance for alts.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Even Rushmore is into the cryptos... I got in mid December and most of my stuff is in Litecoin which isn't doing so well atm.

Bought some Stellar and Tron a few days ago.

I baylieve! HODLing

If Heartbrand is in this....well always listen to the JEW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 01-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

dont sell lumen or tron, both are long term coins. LTC is not good imo. wont get much growth on that more a stable coin.
Closed Thread