Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-30-2020, 05:05 AM
Sarnak

Turns out I can't, because this doesn't work on Live TLP servers.

Did you know that when you linked me to it?
Old 05-30-2020, 07:28 AM
Kobold

I completely missed that you was looking for stuff for TLP, I only have eyes for p99 ❤️
Old 08-04-2020, 01:52 AM
Large Bat

Default Ransomware ?

My 360 Total security blocked Duxa installer saying it was ransomware that would encrypt files, pictures etc. Is that normal ?
Old 11-15-2020, 02:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eider85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My 360 Total security blocked Duxa installer saying it was ransomware that would encrypt files, pictures etc. Is that normal ?
No not normal. False positive. Make sure you only download it from one of the links in the first post in this thread.
Old 03-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Get error on login screen

Hello all!
I have been a P1999 player for just under a month and love it, but i wanted a UI so I tried Duxaui, and now all i get on the login screen character selection is "Your spell file is outdated. Please visit project1999.com and get the latest files from the getting started post (ERRORCODE SP-1).
So I have run the repair on the base install
I have run the new player patch on it which should have updated the spell file in question but I still cant get rid of this error.

I have included two screen shots, one of the error (Help.png) and one of my windows files where the spell are stored (Help2.png)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thrugar
Green server

"The warriors greatest weapon is his mind, not his sword"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Help.jpg (23.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Help2.jpg (21.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Large Bat

********** WARNING ***********

Please do NOT install the DUXA UI from Download Location 1 as the installer contains a Bitcoin Mining Trojan Virus:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6tkt2...v0.16.exe/file

If in doubt, run the .exe via Virustotal.com
Old 06-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrugar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello all!
I have been a P1999 player for just under a month and love it, but i wanted a UI so I tried Duxaui, and now all i get on the login screen character selection is "Your spell file is outdated. Please visit project1999.com and get the latest files from the getting started post (ERRORCODE SP-1).
I have run the new player patch on it which should have updated the spell file in question but I still cant get rid of this error.

I have included two screen shots, one of the error (Help.png) and one of my windows files where the spell are stored (Help2.png)

Thrugar
Green server

Unless things have changed, Duxaui no longer works with P99. The UI was changed back to the original classic layout and any alternative layouts got nerfed. You are getting the spell file is outdated because it doesn't recognize the UI and also be sure you are using the latest patch.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
********** WARNING ***********

Please do NOT install the DUXA UI from Download Location 1 as the installer contains a Bitcoin Mining Trojan Virus:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6tkt2...v0.16.exe/file

If in doubt, run the .exe via Virustotal.com
I believe this is a false positive since only 2 out of 68 scans detected a virus. I ran the installer from the first download location and then scanned my system and nothing malicious was found.

However I downloaded Duxa to trim all of the Luclin+ files out of a fresh install but it doesn't actually seem to do anything even while running as an administrator.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So I installed this yesterday and kinda tweaked it to fit on my screen the way I wanted it, but the spell buff icon area has an invisible grab area that takes up a large potion of the screen. Is there a way to size or move it?
Old 07-21-2021, 02:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrugar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello all!

Thrugar
Green server

Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue.