Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Sarnak

Default Norway Liberal Enriched By Diversity

Too funny. The invaders he has been supporting and inviting in man-raped him or committed 'ficki ficki' as I like to call it.

Quote for lawlz to demonstrate cuckholdry:

"I am a heterosexual man who was raped by a Somali asylum seeker. My life fell into gravel, but now I feel guilt for which he was sent out of the country."

http://www.nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-vol...ann-1.12852714
Old 04-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

wtf is wrong with people?

"Don't deport rapists, they know not what they do.."

?
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Kobold

The Norwegian should go to Somalia and marry the dude, thats the tradition there you rape someone then you have to marry them. Then the dude and his donkey (and possibly his goat if he's wealthy) can take turns on the Norwegian every night. Because this guy is about the stupidest f***k in history and deserves it!
Old 04-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

That guy is one of the best people in the world and you're making fun of him for it. He was the victim of a horrible crime that wrecked his life (drug abuse and depression) and he is still human being enough to be concerned about the welfare of the person that did it to him.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That guy is one of the best people in the world and you're making fun of him for it. He was the victim of a horrible crime that wrecked his life (drug abuse and depression) and he is still human being enough to be concerned about the welfare of the person that did it to him.
So you are PRO-RAPE? If so please post a picture of self [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
Old 04-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are PRO-RAPE?
If that's the take away you got from my post, our public education system has failed us so badly.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

This is the perfect example of what is wrong with liberalism. You are literally defending a rapist under the guise of alturism. The fact you care about a rapist's feelings and well being shows you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I support capital punishment for all rapists and pedophiles.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

It's called forgiveness. It belongs to a higher order of things than law and retribution. And it's not my or your place to choose whether or not it's given.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's the take away you got from my post, our public education system has failed us so badly.
I think your 1st post to this thread is quite telling on why LIBERALISM is just another self mutilating ideology and why it must be purged from western society.
Closed Thread