Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which conspiracy theory most preoccupies your mind?
Aria 51 / UFO's / Roswell 2 8.00%
Chemtrails / Weather Wars / Unidentified atmospheric sounds 1 4.00%
JFK Assassination / Hitler lived / Elvis faked death 2 8.00%
Illuminati / NWO / Various Secret Societies of world domination 9 36.00%
Fake Moon Landing / Flat Earth / Nibiru 3 12.00%
Atlantis / Sky Portals / Secret advanced space program 1 4.00%
AIDS created / Vaccinations / Human DNA tampering (e.g GMO's) 1 4.00%
Mind Control / Lizard People / Hidden implants 1 4.00%
Clinton Body Count / 0bama birth cert / Benghazi 1 4.00%
Bush took down Towers / Holographic planes / Tower #7 4 16.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Default The 322lbs tin foil thread

/emote secret handshake

Yeah not all theories listed of course, but I best categorize popular ones by my opinion, so if a particular one not mentioned just find the best category for it, not that you agree with all in that category.

Some conspiracy theories have branches, so some are overlapping here, but in the general ballpark. Like Nibiru packs a lot of different theories, but I tossed it in with a general NASA style cover-up category, but at the same time it could fit with Atlantis etc. I also left out religious and ethnic conspiracies, to maybe spare the thread from a full retard meltdown off the bat, but they can still fit into the existing loose categories.

No, I don't give weight to all of these, just know of them well enough. I also looked over top 10 lists by like Time mag and Telegraph UK etc. though only some of these from those lists as they are more enduring classic theories where I'm looking for more contemporary theories on peoples mind most often, even if a classic theory which is common too.

I even find it hard to pick, favs vs impending. I'd suggest just pick most often day to day thought, something you feel might most impact your personal life more than others and that you have been compelled to look into by some degree.

Topic open for theory discussion, what you picked or your trolling that 'conspiracy theories' is a conspiracy theory and Santa stole the tooth from under your pillow and the sweet roll from your dresser drawer.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2016, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Capricorn One
Old 05-16-2016, 10:10 PM
Banned

Not exactly conspiracies per se

http://www.williamhenry.net <----- LOVE this guy soo much I'd be tempted to join a cult if he led one.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1806688/
http://www.lloydpye.com
http://divinecosmos.com

Soooo I guess Ancient Aliens??????

But see here's the thing there aren't really Aliens per se according to the Mythology of Maerilith

Here's how things kinda went down... we were more advanced and there's probably more advanced, maybe transhuminist, maybe not sort of us out there. (white people, perhaps very evil and tyrannical, think Farscape Peacekeepers. All they do is keep an empire and power that keeps them in ships and gives them something to do.

But you see earth and mars were once very alive and occupied by 1 or two distinct types of hominids. Back when the earth still had dinosaurs something really bad happened to mars. Perhaps there were wizards who used the pyramids on mars and earth and the henges sort of like the druids/wizards of EQ (also check out cazic thule, sony/verent, the serpent people were on to some next level shit). Anyway So bad shit happened in the solar system and a lot of angry white people decided to colonize earth. That kind of fucked black people over.

But then, maybe Niburu, maybe cosmic background radiation, stuff, ice ages, lots of wrecked ships on the moon. Possibly nuclear fallout. Vishnu level destruction. The death of the dinosaurs (which were part of the Inca's timeline btw which is also much older than we realize).

Anyway there were lots of global collapses. Perhaps small outposts remained in outer space, but perhaps they died off due to a lack of support from the planets that use to support them with food and such. Though energy is free in space. So maybe it was just that the people in space didn't really die so much as they became the greys. There's a few old terrestial looking people freeze dried in the vacume of space hooked into cybernetics and other creep shit.

Anyway the greys are exactly like what the asgard of stargate or jovians of eve are represented (almost) but maybe less anthropormorphic in psychology. Transhuminoid peoples who through cloning kind of fucked thmselves up and lost their way or became fully transhumanoid and machine like even. So they don't have the same drives, or ability to replicate we do. Perhaps are vulnurable to hacking (area 51, Darpa, Nazi's bad bad evil ancient cultish bohemian grove shit power elite keeping everyone in line with ancient technology and grey tech). Anyway there's not much left of them.

Just don't go down into any caves, or like antarctica or you might get killed by them. They either are programmed to guard secret and powerful areas for the elites and immortals (like juipiter ascending, fuck yeah wachowski sisters!) <3<3<3 !!!! GIRL POWER.

Anyway s I probably got a little side tracked here anyway no one realllly cares much about you or me daywolf or even obama so long as they don't step out of line and start shitting up the cosmos again. the peacekeeper federation just kind of chills and checks in on us from time to time, and the power elite just harvest us every once in awhile

Human civilization probably wasn't spawned on this planet, perhaps neandertals were he remenants of the old Asgard humans or Nordics and so people like smedy are kind more related to neandertals who cross bread with humans from africa (black people sort of mostly) and created hybrids all over asia with protohumans and what was left of the space faring subspecies that were differentiated less by genetics and more by environmental situations and living conditions/adrenaline/domestication/hormon/diet

Anway there really aren't aliens and the poor little greys really got fucked in this deal they may not even be able to reason with us or might be under Bushes secret mind control MJ12 brothers things.

The lizard people well. Lizards are passive and non-aggressive. Even gators spend most of their time just chillin in the sun being happy. I think that's all bullshit.

Most of our culture and ancient civilizations are just the crubbles of time as people recovered and dug their way out of the apocolypse of 1 million years ago growing up in the shadows of past wonders of an ancient ancient civilization now dead and gone, ancient egyptians didn't build the pyramids but the sure thought they were cool as fuck and some really smart people did recover technology and decode/decipher some of what was. And so things like the All seeing eye pays homage to that. But we really got a lot of it wrong and probably lost to much knowledge to recover what once had meaning to the original people (cylons, caprica 6 type models). I'm not voting for world domination because the powerful don't really have to dominate us, they just cherry pick what they want and ignore the rest of us, aren't subject to the rules that govern the rest of us. Don't see themselves as us or even related to us. So they kind of are just assholes and not really a problem to the normies.

Also, I'm sort of what happens when a higher functioning set of genes is activated on the next path to ascension for humankind. I mean I am like bene geserit and stuff compared to most of the troglodytes that kind of exist en masse an without any ability to comprehend the greater self.'

Maybe I got the white and black people backwards the black peope are from outerspace and the neandertals were the normal earthies pre-omfg-solar wide shitstorm. And not to say that either was less advanced, or not equal in intelligence, but the black people spread out of africa, cairo and the middle easte and interbred more with the neandertals if you watch modern european PBS. So the real modern "pure" "advanced humans" are more related to aboriginals and africans (aboriginals because they became isolated and didn't have sex with the nords)

I don't know I don't have any evidence either way. The big thing to take from all this is the combining of DNA and sharing of knowledge and hybridization of species or mixing (i hate to say races) but climatic subtypes of humans really is strengthening and bridgin the gap in damanged and isolated homogenous groups creating more diversity and better smarter people. Check out the whole thing on the siberian or silver fox in russia was a kewl study on how genetics is less relevant than situation and circumstance in the "changing of a breed" of wild animal into a more doglike critter. Perhaps as a lifeform we are becoming more suited to ascension and technological evolution rather then survival and that may start the cycle allover again.

There are no aliens!!!!!!!!!!! NO SUCH THING. They don't exit. Life didn't evolve here. Or if it did it's so hybridized that maybe only the tiniest amount is indigenous to this planet. And life is ubiquitous everywhere.

Hope that helps.
Last edited by maerilith; 05-16-2016 at 10:40 PM..
Old 05-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Banned

My reptilian master has taken a special interest in your activities on these forums, Daywolf.

Expect a visit.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capricorn One
One of the fist conspiracies I was exposed to thanks to the original movie. That and the JFK conspiracies that had documentaries all over the place at the time. Did I say "Aria" 51? hah. In Search Of was a really good show back in the day too. Probably my best all around exposure to the many many topics was from listening to early Art Bell up until he retired. George Noory sux btw.
Last edited by Daywolf; 05-16-2016 at 11:39 PM..
Old 05-17-2016, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

You forgot the holocaust,Aliens are really demons, hollow earth, lunar soul magnet,and bands of wild people/sasquatch snatching people from parks. :P
Old 05-17-2016, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

Just building 7 of the 9/11 event is the one I could pick out of your list, but the other two that weigh on my mind every now and then would be the Oklahoma City Bombing official story and the alleged Sandy Hook school shootings. I gave up pointing fingers for "who is really responsible?" or "what would a person gain by doing this?" I just enjoy taking a look at official stories and facts and seeing how much or how little they hold water for veracity.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the holocaust,Aliens are really demons, hollow earth, lunar soul magnet,and bands of wild people/sasquatch snatching people from parks. :P
soo... lizard people? e.g hollow earth, nephilim, sasquatch etc.
As for lunar soul magnet? you mean machine? That would be UFO/Roswell category me thinks. Holocaust I intentionally didn't put in, see original post, but probably under Elvis faked death etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just building 7 of the 9/11 event is the one I could pick out of your list, but the other two that weigh on my mind every now and then would be the Oklahoma City Bombing official story and the alleged Sandy Hook school shootings. I gave up pointing fingers for "who is really responsible?" or "what would a person gain by doing this?" I just enjoy taking a look at official stories and facts and seeing how much or how little they hold water for veracity.
Yeah false flags etc. Building #7 is pretty strong imo. I sort of giggle at holographic planes though, at least being all of them. I don't know if Bush did it, but I'm closer to that compared to where I was in the beginning. I'd like to see a deeper inquiry into it, yep.
Last edited by Daywolf; 05-17-2016 at 02:33 AM..
Old 05-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Banned

I'm serious. And I am right.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

Global Warming should be on this list. It is the single biggest fraud ever and riddled with confirmation bias and blatant falsehoods. Yet the world has swallowed this conspiracy as truth and will suffer greatly because of it.

Conservative Science Denier says, "look in your pants and then choose the appropriate bathroom."

Is "weather wars" your reference to Global Warming?
Last edited by Blitzers; 05-17-2016 at 07:31 AM..
Closed Thread