Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

There was a Bard PLing in CoM one time on Blue that sent me flying into the deep end of triggered mental illness. PLing in popular group zones is about the worst EQ etiquette possible and I hope you and your computer catch a virus.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-27-2020, 09:58 AM
Skeleton

steal team is full of morons, what do you expect lol
Old 02-28-2020, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Who the fuck goes to unrest and NOT think it's going to be a shit show?
Old 03-27-2020, 06:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordygan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petitioned, never got feedback. Thanks. 4 power levelers in zone. 2 chars being power leveled, effectively starved MR group and CY groups out. I guess that's classic and within the Play Nice Policy.

Pretty sure I would have gotten back to within 3 hours from a GM. Classic.
OH man this brings me back years to how frustrated and angry I would get when I went to paludal caverns high-level area to kill recondite band its LVL 20 something and it was camped by a couple of power levelers. pulling the entire area.

It was best area and you could not find a group on live here because it was taken over, its so selfish.

I do agree its a dick move actually and maybe should be done elsewhere since its disruptive.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:41 AM
Sarnak

I'm sorry OP, I can only give you a 5 out of 10 for this R & F thread.

New ZEMs are going to throw everything into disarray for a little while. It's a MMO and it's something we have to deal with.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spineripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, I didnt know you have to dam near CSI Miami everything on Project1999 now. Sure just shout out if your going to powerlevel, and disrupt a zone, or train someone before you do it now. So I can get my OBS, fraps, maybe have my iphone all recording the screen at the same time. Then put in some NFL highlights on top showing what each player is doing, and then lastly I can maybe narrate the entire thing with a Morgan freeman voice changer.

I'm guessing that probably wouldn't be enough evidence still.......
Unrest is the new VP
Old 03-30-2020, 04:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Chocolope is at an extreme level of p99 eliteness where the only individual valuable to speak to is himself I believe.

Whether you can do it or not is kind of beside the point. There are plenty of things you can do which most would consider to be a dick move, doesn't mean because you can you should. Terrible argument.

One would assume "if" the druid is there pling it would be far easier for that individual and co to port to another spot, run there and pl at another location compared to say a newbie trying to do the same. Perhaps newbie came to unrest for groups and a chance at bronze I dunno.
Closed Thread