Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 04:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Casual Player

I have a level 15 cleric on Blue. I don't have good gear. I don't have great hours when I can play. My job ...when I get home which is normally in the early AM hours...is anywhere between 6 and 11 am. Saturday night I am allowed off because I work so long on Friday night. I like this server but when I sign on there is nobody on in low level zones. If there is a guild to help me... I will play 2 days a week for you...I am an ok cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It is not an easy game to play when you work overnights
Old 03-15-2020, 04:39 AM
Fire Giant

You’re really going to have a tough time on Blue at your level, on your first character, solo and with an unorthodox schedule. Why not reroll on Green? The leveling scene is much healthier.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Last edited by El-Hefe; 03-15-2020 at 04:47 AM..
Old 03-15-2020, 07:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I do have a chacater on green... I tried coming back on blue because nobody was playing on Green at my time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I guess my hours to play just stink no matter what server I play
Old 03-15-2020, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

I've had some luck on Green by hitting the high population zones. Have you been checking Crushbone and Unrest?
Old 03-15-2020, 10:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

unfortunately my cleric on green is only level 7 ... I almost got killed trying to solo a giant scarab in EC. It is my timing when I play. I only play a few hours a week at the wrong time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Guess I have to live with it the way things are lol
Old 03-15-2020, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Ugh, I see. The first 10ish levels of most classes are rough IMHO :-/ I'd try orc hill in Gfay or even Crushbone entrance though before giving up, as those both tend to be popular spots for low levels, unless you would rather swap to a more solo-friendly class.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Make a necro and have a blast whether you group or solo. Twink a cleric later
Old 03-15-2020, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a necro and have a blast whether you group or solo. Twink a cleric later
Agreed. I was so resistant to this because I play to socialize, but I have finally gotten around to just sitting afk for hrs at a time, and it is great to be able to do something, walk away, cook dinner, come back etc.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:10 AM
Sarnak

Making a necro or another strong solo class is a good suggestion.
Old 03-16-2020, 07:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissEQPlay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do have a chacater on green... I tried coming back on blue because nobody was playing on Green at my time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I guess my hours to play just stink no matter what server I play
There is no hour of the day currently where the population on Green is less than Blue, by a significant margin. As others have suggested, try out a solo char to get some farming/plat built up, then you can outfit your group character and have a chance of solo play on him if you need to get some XP while you wait for group.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]