Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 12:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someones salty they can't solo farm fungi tunics.
What he complained about was just due to the fact that I highlighted the interesting part and left out the preparation. That would've resulted in some 30 minute long clip which then might not have even been watched because "tldr". Can't please em all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks again for all the gratzs and GGs <3

-Sugz
Old 03-18-2020, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These always annoy me. Room pre-cleared
Sugz you better make damn sure that room has all 3 pops in it next time while you kill the king. How dare you clear a space to fight a named mob.

Eldrakyn
Old 03-18-2020, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

try again without spirit of ox, then i'll be impressed
Old 03-23-2020, 02:38 AM
Kobold

Oi
Old 03-24-2020, 04:26 AM
Fire Giant

Well done mate!

I used to solo it as a Monk in the wee hours when people weren't lurking around. (waaaaaaaaay before Kelz my evil twin). It was always a pain having to recharge a few clickies after each King, hoping not to lose the camp in the meantime.

I always dreamed about doing it on my chanter too. I was playing around with Zaxis agro from crypt entrance, but there were mostly always a few people up top. I also considered tash, zoneout, ball of yarn. But never got around to testing.

Last thing I considered was to just clear the entire area and possibly camp up on top of the king "castle" the tiny walls block sight.

Anyhoo. Incredible feat! I got hella rich from soloing it on my Monk hehe have fun with all the twinks!

<3
Last edited by Fragged; 03-24-2020 at 04:31 AM..
Old 03-25-2020, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the post / kind words. I think I had heard of monks soloing King before but I wanted to try on the enchanter. I got really lucky with slows landing, like really lucky. Also agreed would've been a lot cooler to do on the druid but I think that would require some puppet strings and a krup knight.

Cheers
-Sugz
Now you know what to save for. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] /goals
Old 03-27-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Damn nice solo king kill man.
I do remember a time when I, as a warrior, was grouped with 2 monks doing fungi king. First monk died pulling; 2nd monk got caught up with agro too but i managed tag the king. 2nd monk the zoned low low health. Got lucky AF landing a tash stick and truncheon of doom early. Form there, I mark of karned him with the VP weap , then dotted him 4 diff weaps, then switched to scimitar of lifestealing mainhand, jalaens offhand.

When the 2nd monk showed back up, king was at 30% or so and I was holding good at 55-60 iirc. He just shook his head and laughed and helped finish the king off. So i'm 100% on a warrior being able to solo the fungi king if i can get a pull and a little luck. No clickies used [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And he dropped a tunic.

Kental
Old 03-27-2020, 08:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That was sick dude. Mad props.

Wrack - 52 Troll Shaman
Chiade - 42 Wood Elf Druid
Old 03-29-2020, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn nice solo king kill man.
I do remember a time when I, as a warrior, was grouped with 2 monks doing fungi king. First monk died pulling; 2nd monk got caught up with agro too but i managed tag the king. 2nd monk the zoned low low health. Got lucky AF landing a tash stick and truncheon of doom early. Form there, I mark of karned him with the VP weap , then dotted him 4 diff weaps, then switched to scimitar of lifestealing mainhand, jalaens offhand.

When the 2nd monk showed back up, king was at 30% or so and I was holding good at 55-60 iirc. He just shook his head and laughed and helped finish the king off. So i'm 100% on a warrior being able to solo the fungi king if i can get a pull and a little luck. No clickies used [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And he dropped a tunic.

Kental
What does it mean to mark of karn with the vp weapon? I'm not aware of such an item
Old 03-29-2020, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does it mean to mark of karn with the vp weapon? I'm not aware of such an item
https://wiki.project1999.com/Razor_Fang_of_Xygoz
Closed Thread