Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

The wiki is a non-classic crutch, anyone who gets burned by using this deserves it
Old 05-30-2019, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

The whole market is a wreck right now. I started in December Fungi's were 39k. Now they are 60k? More fungi's have been farmed, more in circulation and price goes up lmao...
Old 05-30-2019, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wiki is a non-classic crutch, anyone who gets burned by using this deserves it
What a jackass. I'm talking about the fact that it is hard to see what the history because some jerks are making the graphs/numbers unreadable.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by btravis1990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole market is a wreck right now. I started in December Fungi's were 39k. Now they are 60k? More fungi's have been farmed, more in circulation and price goes up lmao...
The camp was changed. Before a trio could more easily farm it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The camp was changed. Before a trio could more easily farm it.
I haven't been to seb in awhile. Is it still continuously farmed?
Old 05-30-2019, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
Old 05-30-2019, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
But now you have to split the plat 5 ways instead of four, so increase price by 50%.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

The bigger issue with Wiki prices unfortunately is the fact that it only records sellers' prices. It just simply cant record buyers' prices. This means at any given time, most folks are basing their prices off higher than the average sold price to begin with. Due to the fact that most buyers are either haggling or offering less than wiki prices. So your solution really doesn't stay the issue here.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
The price increase is absolute bullshit then. Same supply. Same demand.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bigger issue with Wiki prices unfortunately is the fact that it only records sellers' prices. It just simply cant record buyers' prices. This means at any given time, most folks are basing their prices off higher than the average sold price to begin with. Due to the fact that most buyers are either haggling or offering less than wiki prices. So your solution really doesn't stay the issue here.
At least you can see what the prices are approximately....
Closed Thread