Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Large Bat

Haha, yeah that was me. You were already hooking me up with a sweet helm I didn’t want to be greedy and beg for buffs. Also shout to Tethelin for some gear and buffs ��
Old 06-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proofyeq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, yeah that was me. You were already hooking me up with a sweet helm I didn’t want to be greedy and beg for buffs. Also shout to Tethelin for some gear and buffs ��
Happy to help my man! Looking forward to grouping with you!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

Nicely done Tethelin!!!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nicely done Tethelin!!!
Thanks Jeff. Any interest in rolling a toon to level with us? I know your time is limited but I figured I'd ask.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celery4183 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool I will have to hit up your druid if you are still around when I head back over to warrens in a few levels (want to farm the midnight sea chest/legs/arms) for my pally.
What level are you Celery? You interested in grouping as well?
Old 06-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Jeff. Any interest in rolling a toon to level with us? I know your time is limited but I figured I'd ask.
Man oh man i would friggin love to!! Been itchin to make a pally, but you guys would blow past me on day 1.. I max out at about 1 hour of playtime on the weekdays haha. I usually have time on weekend evenings, but none of my playtime is real dependable haha..

I appreciate the invite man!! You guys just holler at me anytime you need a port or some buffs! And i mean anytime!!
Old 06-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Athemis is bound over in Warren's! Currently gonna try and turn my heretics faction around.. Lots of upheaval's being casted.. So i'll be there for a while! Potg/Regen/Thorns for everyone!!

Quick question for the forum EQ gods- Will repairing heretics faction be enough for me to purchase a key to the hole? Or do i need to repair something else?
I did this on a Human Cleric. 1535 kills was enough for me to ask a guard for the elevator key and then buy the Hole key from the merchant.

-Mcoy
Old 06-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did this on a Human Cleric. 1535 kills was enough for me to ask a guard for the elevator key and then buy the Hole key from the merchant.

-Mcoy
Exactly what i want to hear.. Proably like 1200 more kills is all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level are you Celery? You interested in grouping as well?
My Paladin (Soten) is 26 and I also have a 34 shaman (Namix). I'm always down to group/duo, hit me up if you see me online. I typically on from around 8-11pm CST
Old 06-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Love how this turned into an SK thread when his original post asked for a great grouping and solo class.

OP, when you quit your SK later, roll a Shaman or an Enchanter. They are, without a doubt, the two best soloers that people also want in their groups. Both are also a ton of fun to play.
Closed Thread