Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 05-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

pretty sure Alecta has gone the way of Null. better chance finding him in the nerdcave vent I think.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Aviak

So this OOR flagging system I keep seeing people talk about.. would that not allow a lets say 45 druid, who heals a 4 -10 level newbie, whos being ganked to then be flagged ,which then would allow him or her to attack the lower level gankers and kill them with ease. Which would then cause the same people writing this flagging system stuff to respawn on the forums and QQ.. Or is your idea only to have lower level oor healers get flagged for healing higher levels in PvP, so that way you can steam roll them, but if that was the case lets just make all but newbie zones FFA and put in item loot and exp loss, call it Mad Max EQEMU. Otherwise why not just make your own oor healer to help your guildies in mass pvp, then the oor healers on both sides can duke it out while thier guilds die unhealed...sad .. and alone...

Old 11-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Banned

there is no flagging system anymore

it was in the beta for a while years ago and rogean scrapped it because it had to many bugs
Old 11-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

You're choosing between someone being able to heal out of range or someone who is just going to pretty much get instagibbed. Which sucks more for a pvp system?

The classic solution is the good one, OOR healing was a thing from live and its not the end of the world.

Keep it classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 03-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Banned

Can we make it so I keep my buffs if I die
Old 09-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not going to be fixed[LIST=1][*] Bow LOS - appears to be related to the zone map files. If you have a zone where you are experiencing this, let the staff know.
Windstriker in Wakening Land is so retarded, as bows hit through through every tree. Rangers can just go hide behind hundreds of objects while constantly doing a considerable amount of damage and stunning, regardless of you also trying to hide behind a tree.

That said, it's actually incredibly flavorful for Rangers to be so strong in the forest. Wish it wasn't like this, though.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Windstriker in Wakening Land is so retarded, as bows hit through through every tree. Rangers can just go hide behind hundreds of objects while constantly doing a considerable amount of damage and stunning, regardless of you also trying to hide behind a tree.

That said, it's actually incredibly flavorful for Rangers to be so strong in the forest. Wish it wasn't like this, though.
LOL 50% of arrows disappear for no reason. Get better
Old 09-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL 50% of arrows disappear for no reason.
They didn't the last two times I was in WL and clearly standing behind trees out of line of sight. Every round hit. I wouldn't call an object blocking an arrow "no reason" to begin with.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

How about you raise the level of the epic pet by 1 so it doesn't get charmed by lvl 39 bards? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2015, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

The pet would have to be raised 3 levels because it's only 49 and the cap on that charm is 51.

Good luck pushing for that change.