Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Banned

no I'm really actually saying that slavery is moral and hu-mon and with the modern tech we invented we could implement it on a hilarious scale
Last edited by America; 02-10-2019 at 08:18 PM..
Old 02-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you are okay with eating meat you should be fine with slavery. you've chosen the law of the sword. now dominate what looks different from you.
I am OK with the universe. Because that is the reality. People do veganism under false pretenses. That their actions are not destructive or selfish or entropic in nature.

Order is brought to the universe through logic and reasoning. Not pretending that fields and fields of chemically treated corn with sterile soil and no bees are better than killing prey.

Pork is not Kosher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they are always overpriced. Bulk beans, lentils, grains are super cheap, and veggies aren't that expensive at all. Bananas are like $1.25 a hand. Fake meat and weird substitutes are where you spend most of your money, but the Gardein variety is fucking bomb and cheaper than real meat.
I had homemade tzatziki sauce, homemade bread and a salad with shrimp and fruit today. And some extra cucumber. I fill up on veggies, and beans. Meat is something I never crave. I do crave stock and offal very occasionally for collagen and vitamins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have been dieting very carefully. Will have lab results tomorrow I think. Had a lot of vials drawn.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no I'm really actually saying that slavery is moral and hu-mon and with modern tech we could implement it on a hilarious scale
It's necessary. Also, so is pruning the tree of life of dead growth, or allowing other organisms to compost it for us.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had homemade tzatziki sauce, homemade bread and a salad with shrimp and fruit today. And some extra cucumber. I fill up on veggies, and beans. Meat is something I never crave. I do crave stock and offal very occasionally for collagen and vitamins.
I'm eating beanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
no I'm really actually saying that slavery is moral and hu-mon and with modern tech we could implement it on a hilarious scale
What do you mean 'could' ? It's already happened
Old 02-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you mean 'could' ? It's already happened
with explicit distinction comes the possibility of physical isolation and the existence of vast cities & countries of free, educated, beautiful people. without hostile savages treading the streets among the underbosses and the threats of ugly bludgeoneers slowing the flowering of the feminine. what we have is not nearly so good for even the tippie tops as this would be. nice eat-the-rich quip but we are severely understratified tbh.
Last edited by America; 02-10-2019 at 08:29 PM..
Old 02-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
with explicit distinction comes the possibility of physical isolation and the existence of vast cities & countries of free, educated, beautiful people. without hostile savages treading the streets among the underbosses and the threats of ugly bludgeoneers slowing the flowering of the feminine. what we have is not nearly so good for even the tippie tops as this would be. we are severely understratified tbh.
Predators are gr8 but not with an overbearing and corrupt government that serves the interests of the severely obese and eliminates mobility and flexibility.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Predators are gr8 but not with an overbearing and corrupt government that serves the interests of the severely obese.
predators and tagging/braceletting, with a Smartwall around each population of similar melanation. this is the best possible outcome for everyone who stands to have their melanin content increased by the Great Averaging-Out.

haha just roleplaying. General intelligence is actually not that important and needn't be protected. can';t wait to start splicing our genes with pigs and houseflies for more diversity (logical terminus of the vegan-liberal thought process)
Last edited by America; 02-10-2019 at 08:39 PM..
Fire Giant

Quote:
I don't think they are always overpriced. Bulk beans, lentils, grains are super cheap, and veggies aren't that expensive at all. Bananas are like $1.25 a hand. Fake meat and weird substitutes are where you spend most of your money, but the Gardein variety is fucking bomb and cheaper than real meat.
yeah price isn't really my contention, just marketing overly complicated recipes when i could be sold way simpler like the given example of just eating a potato straight up
Planar Protector

I'm eating beanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread