Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You played like 4 hours a month. The fact that you think you know me is hilarious. You know my RNF persona and nothing else. I can't remember ever directly communicating with you or playing with you outside of being in the same raid a couple times. The only time we ever talked to each other is when you decide its your business what I do or don't say on an elf sim message board and have to make a post to voice your displeasure that someone else said something you don't like. Pretty sure telling others what they can/can't say is a classic liberal/millennial move. I'm sorry if my posting habits trigger you Contemptor but seriously pal its time to get over it. Don't you have a massively successful real life to worry about?
Don't flatter yourself, I'm not "triggered". I just think your posts are embarrassing and cringy. You'll never get it, which is why your goal in life is arguing about what guild/players are most relevant from an elf sim.

And for your final question, I'm debating on whether to drive in to work. #snomg2017 is arriving.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every guild here is irrelevent.
One day BDA will cure cancer and we'll prove em all wrojf
Old 01-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every guild here is irrelevent.
Would you consider yourself a real guild or an instanced guild? Something to think about.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get what you're asking. Everyone under one roof meaning all raiding guilds merge? How would that result in more loot? I read your post prolly 8 times and I still don't get it.
Everyone would be bidding on all raid drops instead of just the total raid drops a smaller guild would get when "competing" with another guild. Those ultra rare drops would be bid on by the same people all of the time. Wouldn't this be an advantage for everyone? Maybe Ex-TMO can weigh in since this was the status quo for nearly half a decade.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesn't work like that, obviously you want your roster as small as possible while dkp is there to distribute the gains according to effort

not that you'd understand, EQ hasn't had competitive guilds since 2005 or something so np
Why? The top % is still getting all the loot. It'll spread out to some more people with everyone under one roof, but the guild as a whole is still getting all the loot, so that's more loot for the top % of "earners".
Old 01-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Raided Kael with BDA last night.

There was FTE Talk, Talk about some other game and ESports, Talk about sportsball, Talk about some crazy food place that served bone marrow and it was good apparently?

They got 3 AoW rings and 3 Bows, plus a few pants/masks that got randomed off to be sold.

10/10 experience, would raid Kael with them again.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Of all the not classic things, Ventrillo is the worst.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of all the not classic things, Ventrillo is the worst.
This is a very good post ^^
Old 01-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a very good post ^^
It's 2017, get on that Discord and message your elf friends from your phones like a normal neckbeard.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

I'd love for Teamspeak, Ventrilo, Mumble and Discord to come down for a few days.

The only place I get to do really immersive EQ Raiding lately is TAK since my guild there doesn't use a voice chat. Just good old chat channels and typing.
Closed Thread