Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Entire school system k-12 (next door to my kids school) closed indefinitely Friday, probably the largest school system in PA while they- And I'm not making this up- Disinfect all the schools and busses. I'm not scientist but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna work.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if only you had someone to give you one
it's tough having high standards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Entire school system k-12 (next door to my kids school) closed indefinitely Friday, probably the largest school system in PA while they- And I'm not making this up- Disinfect all the schools and busses. I'm not scientist but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna work.
Some one very unqualified is making very much money acting as a consultant, supplying and implementing decisions like these [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 03-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The notion of "disinfection" of public places for CoV is utterly ignorant. 4shame.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some one very unqualified is making very much money acting as a consultant, supplying and implementing decisions like these [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Lol seriously. They state on the school page they are "disinfecting" everything.....like building wide? Lol ok sure
Old 03-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh, it's going to work in typical gubment fashion. A giant fucking money wasting boondoggle some lefty piece of shit will invariably pat themselves on the back over.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

We have increased the prioritization for phase two planning leading to greater optimization heuristics in all disinfection efforts!

LOUD CLAPPING!

The new Funding For Success initiative in parallel with forward-reaching learnings has allowed our department to expand our Success Staff headcount levels by 200%!

MORE LOUD CLAPPING!

We are creating six more Director positions to allow us to pivot into an agile response-driven Disinfection Force!

CHEERING! FOOT STOMPING!
Old 03-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cried at the end of that. Salty tears, like a real fisherman. I wish all professions had a poignant folk song for when they become superfluous. "The Sad March of The Payphone Coin Collectors" clink...clink......clink
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

empty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2020, 10:07 AM
Server GM

stock market got shut down for 15 minutes. Mega yikes.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stock market got shut down for 15 minutes. Mega yikes.
I don't want those guys to get sick, so I am glad they are safe for 15 minutes.

I drank way too much coffee this morning, gave myself horrible nausea but at least I am not going to die from Coronal viri.

Real mad I can't drink as much coffee as I want to and get away with it. Biggest downside to losing weight, and being a girl IMO.
Closed Thread