Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Banned

Going on first date with this chick from March tomorrow, she picked bowling
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2946.jpg (16.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Banned

Got hot new Brooks Cascadia 17 trail runners ($150) today

My old pair (yea that was the only color they had) next to the new hotness (only color they had, Cascadias are popular)

Bout to take them on a run outside and break em in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2948.jpg (20.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going on first date with this chick from March tomorrow, she picked bowling
Hadn’t bowled in a while but bowling is pretty fun

Got to drop on the attendant “do you guys have 12lb balls?” And when he said “yea” “wow, how do you walk around then?” Because of course I have to ask that. Dude said that was the first time someone got him with that, a travesty IMO. Maybe he’s a new hire

Another nice thing about bowling is you get to see that backside, well as much as the girl wants you to with the outfit of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I told the date if she beat me the first game I was gonna pitch a fit and walk the F off the date. And she fucking did. But I won the next 2 best of 3. Because I’m not gonna let her win overall, ESTABLISH DOMINANCE

I told her we couldn’t leave till we both got strikes and then I started lighting up some strikes and she got like 2. And the first didn’t even do a strike walk off. I told her I practiced my strike walk off for 30 goddamn minutes in front of a mirror

I was the president and chairman of the Right Corner Club for the first game, then she barged her way into my exclusive club and the became the new president the next 2 games

I think my highest I bowled was like 139 so I sucked. But she was worse, as girls are at everything
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-10-2023 at 01:55 PM..
Old 09-12-2023, 02:12 AM
Banned

There’s a co-worker that works west side who has my same first name, is about my age and height, and is also bald

I call him replacement_[my_name]

Sometimes CPS or APS will get transferred to me asking about his clients. At first I tell myself “Jesus you need to do less weed, how do you not remember anything about this client?” Until I realize it’s the other co-worker’s client. Then I just wing the rest of the conversation and say what I figured the client I never met would have said and done. No sense in making CPS or APS have to make another call. Kidding, maybe

Anyway, the person who makes the schedule got me confused for replacement_me and gave me the same day off that he requested, even though I didn’t request it. When I went to correct them I found out they filled the shift, and they were like “sorry again, so you want to come in?”….and hell no, I didn’t, not during the school year when everything sucks

So I said “nah I don’t wanna step on anyone’s toes, I have the PTO”. After being there 16 years I accrue PTO like an OnlyFans girl accrues simps. I could take a month off if I wanted

Anyway, short version is I got a free day off tomorrow. Well, not really free, but free from having to request 2 weeks in advance. I hope they fuck up with the schedule more often

Or that I catch covid. Man that will be nice
Old 09-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Creamy is checking in on this thread...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2023, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

I mean, it be a bit weird, but I found this video and it has helped me a lot, as I am a linux user and ditched windows ages ago, and I am the kind of guy that uses external speakers, wireles and wired headphones plus speakers integrated to the monitor /laptop and sometimes I need to tweak these a lot for my needs during play in roll20/discord

It has really helped me a lot! Made my day

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 09-19-2023, 08:13 PM
Banned

Homeless client today was only wearing socks on the hot pavement and her feet are so messed up she’s basically crying with every step

Had to stop by somewhere and pick her up some shoes and socks on the way to the ER to get her feet looked at

I wish there was a dollar store nearby, had to spend $20 on these at Target, only store around. But I could not watch her cry step her way around, was killing me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3065.jpg (21.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-22-2023, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Had an offer accepted on a house today! Bout time I stop paying other people’s mortgages.
Old 09-22-2023, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had an offer accepted on a house today! Bout time I stop paying other people’s mortgages.
Grats man! That’s huge
Old 09-30-2023, 04:33 PM
Banned

Oktoberfest up near folk’s cabin

Got me some bomb beef jerky and new doormat for the house
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3195.jpg (17.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3196.jpg (22.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3197.jpg (21.9 KB, 0 views)