Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good!

I've waited 9 years for Teams PvP!

Thank the gods! So glad they confirmed this.
I knowwwww!

finally the people are getting what they want [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so excited <3
Old 07-31-2019, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

You red people are like some weird cult recruiters, except instead of being a successful scam like Scientology or Lularoe, everyone just laughs at you or ignores you.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:13 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's "green" bc it recycles by starting over again at day 1 classic once the sleeper is killed. It will be pvp teams, though we don't yet know what the teams will be.
green isn't a teams server. nobody has ever said that.

green is a recycling pve server as far as anyone knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You red people are like some weird cult recruiters, except instead of being a successful scam like Scientology or Lularoe, everyone just laughs at you or ignores you.
stfu.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:47 PM
Orc

pve servers are for doctors and emergency workers on call. Jk do what u want [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. sorry am I going too off topic?
Old 07-31-2019, 05:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My first goal is to unlock meditate without losing my sanity. My only pro strat is never trying any of the auto-chess clones until green comes out in the hopes that it can entertain me while standing there waiting for my hp/mp to regen and that I don't get bored of it before I get meditate.
I don't want to burst your bubble but a round of TFT takes anywhere from 15-30 minutes to finish and I heard AutoChess/underlords games last even longer xD
Old 07-31-2019, 05:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There's 20 pages in this thread and maybe... 1 page with posts about the title of the thread... let's get back to day dreaming about when green goes live. There is a sub forum where people are encouraged to post their rants all day long. If you find yourself in an online argument with somebody, type out your argument in notepad, save it and close note pad. come back the next day and see if you still feel like posting it.
Old 07-31-2019, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

South Qeynos:

Water flask quest Great expierence at 5 BUT make you quickly kos to corrupt guards which happen to spawn mostly at night time found out hard way doing test runs.

hope the helps some folks.

PS

Crate quest runs with a few tax collection quest turn's in after reaching level 2 reached level 4 in 44 mins. tried water flask quest till level 5.5 before got creamed by corrupt guards .

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 07-31-2019 at 06:41 PM..
Old 07-31-2019, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
South Qeynos:

Water flask quest Great expierence at 5 BUT make you quickly kos to corrupt guards which happen to spawn mostly at night time found out hard way doing test runs.

hope the helps some folks.

PS

Crate quest runs with a few tax collection quest turn's in after reaching level 2 reached level 4 in 44 mins. tried water flask quest till level 5.5 before got creamed by corrupt guards .
For anyone who is interested, with Green coming I figured the wiki could really use guides for each starting city, covering all the basic details about quests and such (stuff like what's in that quote). So, I created a bunch of broken links on the wiki's guides page, and then made a Halas Guide to get the ball rolling.

Amazingly enough someone else picked that ball up and made an awesome Kelethin guide. So, no pressure on anyone, but if the idea of sharing tips on how to get started on Green appeals to you, feel free to edit these guides.

You don't have to go hardcore and make an entire guide either; if everyone who reads this post were to add just one sentence worth of knowledge to just one guide page ... we'd have a bunch of complete guides in no time.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For anyone who is interested, with Green coming I figured the wiki could really use guides for each starting city, covering all the basic details about quests and such (stuff like what's in that quote). So, I created a bunch of broken links on the wiki's guides page, and then made a Halas Guide to get the ball rolling.

Amazingly enough someone else picked that ball up and made an awesome Kelethin guide. So, no pressure on anyone, but if the idea of sharing tips on how to get started on Green appeals to you, feel free to edit these guides.

You don't have to go hardcore and make an entire guide either; if everyone who reads this post were to add just one sentence worth of knowledge to just one guide page ... we'd have a bunch of complete guides in no time.
This is excellent loramin. Thanks for the work you put in; it will be extremely helpful for many!
Old 08-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

The Halas starting guide is missing two quests IMO.

The first is the wooly mammoth calf quests for Rogues that gets them a full set of black tinted banded armor if done enough times.

The second is the orc bracer quest. Orc bracers from troopers and shamans when given 2 at a time to Cindl nets you a piece of leather armor. Either chest, legs or gloves.

Both of these quests can be done in early/mid teens.
Closed Thread