Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Half the people playing on Teal were playing on Green at the same time anyway.

Gabba Gabba
Old 01-20-2020, 12:39 AM
Kobold

teal has just as many toxic people, just the teal toxic peoples werent good enough to hang with the green toxic people so they wanted less competition

devs just want the true classic experience, there's retail if you want to safely farm away in your own personal instances
Old 01-20-2020, 11:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is a waste of forum space. Move along.
kinda like you and oxygen?
Old 01-20-2020, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half the people playing on Teal were playing on Green at the same time anyway.

Gabba Gabba
BS. because when they merged that means the green population wouldn't have doubled. Which it did. The only good thing about the merger is it completely debunked you argument this entire time as teal being a bot server.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teal has just as many toxic people, just the teal toxic peoples werent good enough to hang with the green toxic people so they wanted less competition

devs just want the true classic experience, there's retail if you want to safely farm away in your own personal instances
Negative ghost rider. Teal toxic players were mostly left out to dry. Most were guildless at 50 without ability to group. Sure the half toxic players still were in the raiding guilds but even they didn't take the total shitheads.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:18 AM
Banned

carebears went to teal confirmed. Now back. and are crying like carebears. Thank you for your tears. I cannot fill my stein of maggok up fast enough.

da da da toxicity, mahhh.

Imagine how we feel with your crying. stop it.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
carebears went to teal confirmed. Now back. and are crying like carebears. Thank you for your tears. I cannot fill my stein of maggok up fast enough.

Man you're such a badass. Tell me again how hardcore you are playing a 20 year old game and talking shit to people about it. Must take some real stones to play a video game and not complain about it. Exactly how do you do it?
Old 01-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you're such a badass. Tell me again how hardcore you are playing a 20 year old game and talking shit to people about it. Must take some real stones to play a video game and not complain about it. Exactly how do you do it?
Don't @ me.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Stand strong my green brethren! These tealites will soon wilt and die in the continued presence of our sweaty garments and poopy socks! Then the zones shall be ours again!
Old 01-20-2020, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I see the African Stereotypes of Odus are working hard to repair their crummy reputation.
Closed Thread