Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

what if all this time loramin WAS chortles lol
Old 09-06-2020, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

I just lost the log in details to a couple of my more colourful character accounts while upgrading my old machine to win10.

I’m sure they’ll be back soon enough!
Old 09-06-2020, 02:41 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just lost the log in details to a couple of my more colourful character accounts while upgrading my old machine to win10.

I’m sure they’ll be back soon enough!
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 09-06-2020, 05:13 AM
Sarnak

I certainly won't miss that boasting ah
Old 09-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

I've been banned three times, all for racism. I'm just coming off my latest one, it was only a couple of days because I was just implying stuff not like the first one which was for 10 days because my crypto-racism was just getting started. I'm much more self-aware now and trying to use code words and dog whistles like I'm supposed to.

Of course I'm not a real racist, I mean I wouldn't be in love with Snortles if I was. I know he didn't get banned for racism. It was probably because the world couldn't handle how real he is. He'll be back, he's a good boy! <Whistles>
Old 09-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been banned three times, all for racism. I'm just coming off my latest one, it was only a couple of days because I was just implying stuff not like the first one which was for 10 days because my crypto-racism was just getting started. I'm much more self-aware now and trying to use code words and dog whistles like I'm supposed to.

Of course I'm not a real racist, I mean I wouldn't be in love with Snortles if I was. I know he didn't get banned for racism. It was probably because the world couldn't handle how real he is. He'll be back, he's a good boy! <Whistles>
Inc Snartles Chortles*
Old 09-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's the only one on the forum who I would say "let's go" no questions asked if he called me up and said "hey man i know we never met but this is Chortles and i need a favor".
Old 09-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

I didn't get suspended but was warned by staff once for using the term "jewnose" in regards to a trade on Red.

Being Jewish is also not a race - but it was dubbed racism. I think it's just the ideology of the times. Hard to joke around in regard to anything anymore.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get suspended but was warned by staff once for using the term "jewnose" in regards to a trade on Red.

Being Jewish is also not a race - but it was dubbed racism. I think it's just the ideology of the times. Hard to joke around in regard to anything anymore.
lol @ anti-semitism in the year 2020
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 09-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If I’m not mistaken Jews define themselves as a race
Closed Thread