Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Banned

Default The story of the most epic ranger quest in EQ.

Tantalar was a ranger. A ranger on a mission. A mission to annihilate the evil of the server and to bring order across the land... one day he'll use his GM powers to ban those exploiting Inglourious Basterds!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But somewhere along the road... something went wrong. His soul began to turn and malice entered his blood. I could go into great detail on the events that slowly turned the man towards evil, but these words are too heinous to speak. However, the great Antonius Bayle ordered a magnificent portrait depicting the night Tantalar entered the realm of Fear, accompanied by the scourge of the land who wield the powerful magic known as "DOS". If one enters the great vault of Antonius Bayle, they too will be able to view this moment, immortalized forever.

Tonight, let us mourn the loss of such a motivated freedom fighter. God save us all...
Last edited by Reiker; 11-27-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Old 11-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Fire Giant

gratz on another drama monger post.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

You screenshot random messages from people?

Reminds me of this guy:

From http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war.../archivist.htm
"Archivist saves and squirrels away each and every discussion forum message. Do you remember having a bad day back in 1996 when in one of your messages you may have said a few things that were...well, perhaps a little...hasty? Don't worry, Archivist still has it and will post it to the forum if you begin to get the upper hand in battle. Archivist can be a very effective and fearsome Warrior."

For my part, I never record conversations people presumably intend to remain in confidence.

Danth
Old 11-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Banned

nt!
Last edited by Reiker; 11-27-2009 at 10:36 AM..
Old 11-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

I'll hit reply for a different reason. If you have evidence of who DDOS'd the server, by all means post it publicly. Such evidence, if it exists, would benefit everyone.

Danth
Old 11-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Kobold

I dont get it
Old 11-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Banned

Reiker you have to be the dumbest person in the history of emulated servers. I'd put you right up there with <Fish Bait> ...probably even surpassing their idiocy
Old 11-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiker you have to be the dumbest person in the history of emulated servers. I'd put you right up there with <Fish Bait> ...probably even surpassing their idiocy
You leveled a char 1-50 using an exploit, get banned again. You are the biggest douchbag in the history of emulated servers, besides Blink.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Banned

It wasn't 1-50. I don't even know who you are? Nice post count. You're an idiot.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't 1-50. I don't even know who you are? Nice post count. You're an idiot.
How many levels have you got with it? More than 30 definitely
Closed Thread