Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Drama drama

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think u reggy was right greenranger brought me into it and i didnt say a word about this post till now think he should just keep his mouth shut and learn 2 be mature like most of the people that play this game

gmge
HERP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP! your boyfriend finawain brought you into it. he was talking about somethign he didnt know about which i wont get into cuz ur autistic and still think you can take over a camp that was camped before your arrival. next time i suggest you should camp check b4 you start drama and bring your lovers in it.

after your post i HIGHLY regret not training your ass pet afking at chessboard later that day EVEN THOUGH you ks'd me and my group at CB.
Last edited by GreenRanger; 01-27-2010 at 07:18 PM..
Old 01-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to handle this, know why?

It's posted on the website for everyone to see; you could have used the PETITION/EXPLOITS forum or the /petition command in-game and a guide/GM would handle it instead of showing it for everyone to see like you were some internet tough guy.
Someone goes full-blown racist and it's okay with you.

I discuss the connotation and multiple uses of the word fag and you go nuts lol (All while ignoring the guy who blatantly said he hates gays, mind you.)

*blink*
*blink*

lol
Old 01-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRanger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HERP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP! your boyfriend finawain brought you into it. he was talking about somethign he didnt know about which i wont get into cuz ur autistic and still think you can take over a camp that was camped before your arrival. next time i suggest you should camp check b4 you start drama and bring your lovers in it.

after your post i HIGHLY regret not training your ass pet afking at chessboard later that day EVEN THOUGH you ks'd me and my group at CB.
Let's get this straight. I don't like Gmge, either. I just dislike you more for being even more retarded.

Gmge is another afk leveling chump. You're just a ksing, training, illiterate, twat.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone goes full-blown racist and it's okay with you.

I discuss the connotation and multiple uses of the word fag and you go nuts lol (All while ignoring the guy who blatantly said he hates gays, mind you.)

*blink*
*blink*

lol
IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS
Old 01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Banned

Careful there, boy. You almost tripped over a four syllable word.

What's the matter, did being a mongoloid on vztz get too exhausting for you without a readily available audience?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

you act like i wanted this drama/attention which is not the case.

all you have been able to bring to this thread is false accusations and slander.

TROLL HARDER!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to handle this, know why?

It's posted on the website for everyone to see; you could have used the PETITION/EXPLOITS forum or the /petition command in-game and a guide/GM would handle it instead of showing it for everyone to see like you were some internet tough guy.
By not doing anything because of the forum in which this was brought to light, you are essentially saying you support this kind of behavior.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Aviak

Racism will not be tolerated on this server either in game or on the forums.

Thread closed
Closed Thread