Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Thought officers had more class?

Sadly, nothing was said before this....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Train.jpg (62.5 KB, 283 views)
Old 02-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Interesting...
Old 02-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Aviak

Because everything said by people that play this game is serious, literal, and should be taken at face value.
Last edited by Rifter; 02-12-2010 at 06:10 AM..
Old 02-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Aviak

He didnt actually train anyone. Late night shit talking is no longer allowed? Pass out the duct tape!

Rangers are fragile things.. I will do my best to protect this endangered species.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daydrem; 02-13-2010 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: cause the picture broke.. I fixed it!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

No no, it's "Thought Police" that you are thinking of.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydrem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers are fragile things.. I will do my best to protect this endangered species.
Every year, millions of rangers die because of our encroachment into their forests. They do not have the innate ability to adapt, and suffer because of it. When an magician or warrior sees a train, he/she will avoid it. Rangers are drawn to it, like a moth to candle light.

It is that primal urge to agro, investigate, and ultimately die, that add to the fragility of the ranger class. By recruiting rangers into the ranks of guilds and groups, we are exposing rangers to unnecessary and excessive harm. A guild leaders cry of "Zilo! NO!" is generally not enough to control these wild and untamed beasts. Instinct will overtake rational though, and the ranger will die or suffer considerably.

However, there is still hope. You can help by:
  1. Not including rangers in your guild or group
  2. Avoid hunting or questing when within 300m of a know ranger habitat
  3. Donate to the "Protect the Glade" fund, preserving a natural area for rangers to prosper
  4. Avoid buffing and/or casting on any rangers. This creates confusion, bringing about calls of "Why isn't my Skin like Wood sticking?!?!?!"

Please join me, and together by following these simple steps we can sustain a healthy, natural and wild population of rangers.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every year, millions of rangers die because of our encroachment into their forests. They do not have the innate ability to adapt, and suffer because of it. When an magician or warrior sees a train, he/she will avoid it. Rangers are drawn to it, like a moth to candle light.

It is that primal urge to agro, investigate, and ultimately die, that add to the fragility of the ranger class. By recruiting rangers into the ranks of guilds and groups, we are exposing rangers to unnecessary and excessive harm. A guild leaders cry of "Zilo! NO!" is generally not enough to control these wild and untamed beasts. Instinct will overtake rational though, and the ranger will die or suffer considerably.

3. Donate to the "Protect the Glade" fund, preserving a natural area for rangers to prosper
  4. Avoid buffing and/or casting on any rangers. This creates confusion, bringing about calls of "Why isn't my Skin like Wood sticking?!?!?!"

Please join me, and together by following these simple steps we can sustain a healthy, natural and wild population of rangers.
Jify, you make my work days so much better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

My ranger I had camping there WAS trained and killed.

But that was by Indasha. The spot he was at was not dangerous. The only way for a mob to get to me would be either train giants and FD or do the levitation trick and root a mob on me/gate
Old 02-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My ranger I had camping there WAS trained and killed.

But that was by Indasha. The spot he was at was not dangerous. The only way for a mob to get to me would be either train giants and FD or do the levitation trick and root a mob on me/gate
Speaking of Indasha.. Do I ever get that Pegasus cloak back that she/he admitted to ninjalooting from us? lol
Old 02-12-2010, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jify is the Marty Stouffer of Project 1999.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]