Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gel Mibson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't the point of EQ to enjoy the road to 60? P99 makes me sick sometimes.
Typical response here...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gel Mibson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't the point of EQ to enjoy the road to 60? P99 makes me sick sometimes.
Well, my fun in EQ is similar to what you're suggesting. I come here to play the game, rather than to game the game. Being social with randoms in the occasional pickup group and with guildies in raids and guild groups is what I love here. But, the thing about an open-world MMO like EQ is that there's room for lots of different ways to have fun. Well, excepting bards of course, bards are a curse, just ask Zander. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know for a fact that my PLing is cheaper level 54 and below...it's like 3.5K per level for level 50-54. I don't think Chardok is that cheap? I can't say I've ever tried PLing anyone 55 or above though.
Mmm definitely need to catch you online to level my AEing Alts. Nomnomnom.
Old 07-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Thanks for all the responses here guys, couple things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
charm kill in bear pits

dont do Chardok it ruins good people
lol'd irl, you make Chardok AE sound like selling drugs Eratani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^picture soon to come

I could afford 1-1.5 levels there, and ya not sure if I'd wanna watch my plat fly outta my hands for that; if I were a better pbaoe class maybe lol.

Thanks for the averages on xp per pull guys, that does clarify a lot in regards to this plan

Think I'll do it up proper and grind it out (not far away at this point from 60 anyway.. give or take the worst hell lvl on the server), bought my up to date charm spell and think I might take that avenue.
Old 07-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all the responses here guys, couple things:

lol'd irl, you make Chardok AE sound like selling drugs Eratani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^picture soon to come

I could afford 1-1.5 levels there, and ya not sure if I'd wanna watch my plat fly outta my hands for that; if I were a better pbaoe class maybe lol.

Thanks for the averages on xp per pull guys, that does clarify a lot in regards to this plan

Think I'll do it up proper and grind it out (not far away at this point from 60 anyway.. give or take the worst hell lvl on the server), bought my up to date charm spell and think I might take that avenue.

Whatever gets Freddi ingame works [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2014, 05:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmm definitely need to catch you online to level my AEing Alts. Nomnomnom.
Zander PLs is pretty damn good. Wouldn't give my plat to any other bard. Cool dude too.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

On live I only started to AE when aa's came into the game. Those were just a drag to have to grind, I just wanted the skills, and so there I was, sitting for hours doing shrooms in Fungus Grove.

Outside of aa's, I can't imagine wanting to ae exp except maybe one or two nights. It's soul crushingly boring. And yes, the whole way this thing has developed on this server? Ew.

I would rather just grind out exp and dungeon crawl (I'm an enchanter). As a druid, you have your own options.

Unless you have a need to level asap for raiding and/or guild reasons, I would just enjoy the ride.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live I only started to AE when aa's came into the game. Those were just a drag to have to grind, I just wanted the skills, and so there I was, sitting for hours doing shrooms in Fungus Grove.

Outside of aa's, I can't imagine wanting to ae exp except maybe one or two nights. It's soul crushingly boring. And yes, the whole way this thing has developed on this server? Ew.

I would rather just grind out exp and dungeon crawl (I'm an enchanter). As a druid, you have your own options.

Unless you have a need to level asap for raiding and/or guild reasons, I would just enjoy the ride.
I don't think my wizard has killed one mob in over 6 months.

slow ride
Old 07-16-2014, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

In terms of sheer xp: I got 76% of level 59 in one day (like a 10-12-hour stint counting wipes and replacing a couple dudes) of chardok aoe. It's definitely the fastest exp I've ever encountered. I loved chardok aoe because I could play at work (at my old job) and not miss a thing.

Also, a dude.
Closed Thread