Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 08:37 PM
Aviak

Taken pulled Aary to WToV zone out thus dragging trains all over ToV and wiping every other guild in the zone including Divinity 2x.

Do not pull Aary to West Zone out. End of story. At the very least, after you do that and wipe then ooc concede and move along.
Old 10-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Developer

I can always add drakes to the WToV exit if an agreement can't be reached.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Something needs to be fucking done. Training over guilds and wiping them with the remnants of the train and the possibility of wiping an entire raid force, or more, with absolutely zero reprimand is out of fucking control.

Come to an agreement or make the devs do some retarded not classic shit.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

kill mobs in wing they spawn in. p basic stuff here.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

If we would like to have a full fledge ToV rule ledger created - we need to sit down and discuss stuff in Skype.

The sample size rage is a lil redic, from the sounds of it, had Divinity died where they lay and not wait around at the zone out to allow the mobs wiping the raid to then attach on to the Taken Aaryonar fight ( we have fraps of Divinity mage standing at the zone out, waiting for mobs to be in sight, then zoning out....as mobs become unaggro then add, we have his name too ) , Aary would have been dead and no other QQ about NTOV trains etc would have even existed.

I was not around for this so dont know the full on reasons or locations of each raid force to analyze whether Divinity made it a bigger issue than it should have been ( if a guild has FTE on a mob why cant forces simply log out and wait for pathing mobs to return if they are worried about trains from other wings )

We are gonna need some Sim Repop gentlemans rules in my opinion if we are wanting to really hamstring guilds creative strategizing in normal ToV spawns...We cannot have 3-5 raid forces be forced to stack on top of one another....that would be a HUGE de-syncy mess...pulling outside of wings ( while dragons are not perma rooted ) allows for guilds who are not poopsocking spawn points to have a chance at an engage.

I think some of the biggest issue is the fact that raid forces at the door seem to very easily pick up aggro from shit that paths back...from last week's Rampage video simply opening the door once can wipe anyone set up there.

That spot is very high risk - so I dont know if we can really base ToV softcoded engage rules around the premise that the raid forces at the NTOV safe spot past the door, need to be 100% safe all the time even after a pull fails.

Camp out your force and log in when its safe. No reason to pick up extra trains- not your FTE should not have aggro....let the mobs reset

I am willing to sit down and discuss some better rules for server health tho, ToV is not going anywhere.
Last edited by Erati; 10-19-2015 at 10:08 AM..
Old 10-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

I don't know if anyone cares about this, but West is the only way for a non gater to get out of the zone safely. I was on my rogue and was watching the Taken pull last night. A few Clue members who had nothing to do with West training were trying to get out and were completely oblivious to what was going on and they were exploring that area to find an exit. I sent them a message with directions in hopes they would get out faster, but then Aary came running by. What happens when one of the non-raid members use that exit and accidentally wipe a competing guild because its the only safe place in the zone to get out and mobs are being trained on them?

Those fights are not always short, effectively shutting down about half that zone when someone is trying to pull.
Old 10-19-2015, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know if anyone cares about this, but West is the only way for a non gater to get out of the zone safely. I was on my rogue and was watching the Taken pull last night. A few Clue members who had nothing to do with West training were trying to get out and were completely oblivious to what was going on and they were exploring that area to find an exit. I sent them a message with directions in hopes they would get out faster, but then Aary came running by. What happens when one of the non-raid members use that exit and accidentally wipe a competing guild because its the only safe place in the zone to get out and mobs are being trained on them?

Those fights are not always short, effectively shutting down about half that zone when someone is trying to pull.
ToV is open 24/7 ..... its kinda like not standing on train tracks if you know trains are on schedule and running.

While thats not a perfect answer or solution for people trying to be in zone peacefully who arnt even raiding...This is not being pulled to the zone in where people are literally zoning into chaos they cannot escape. People that need to exit have many choices to get out ( WC cap, hammer off friend, Thurg Gate, Port, or wait 10 min til the engage is done )

Again - I think some rules would be great but they need to be in the spirit of improving ToV raiding for the server's long term. Not some reactive rules that benefit the strats of some.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

It must not be that bad considering Asgard/Taken pulled Gozz from west into the north wing.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It must not be that bad considering Asgard/Taken pulled Gozz from west into the north wing.
that was Asgard/Forsaken

but yes - agree with sentiment of your post. I am merely saying, if we want some rules...we need to discuss them in a chat and hammer out some good ones for the better of the server overall as ToV will be end game here for a long while.

Otherwise its a waste of time to complain about specific encounters here each week - the strats are not changing that much, plenty of options.

My door is always open [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that was Asgard/Forsaken

but yes - agree with sentiment of your post. I am merely saying, if we want some rules...we need to discuss them in a chat and hammer out some good ones for the better of the server overall as ToV will be end game here for a long while.

Otherwise its a waste of time to complain about specific encounters here each week - the strats are not changing that much, plenty of options.

My door is always open [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya that's what I meant, Forsakengard.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread