Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm saying you're a racist pedophile that would rather have a theocracy than a representative democracy.
Your "god" doesn't even believe in democracy. Foucalt, Derrida et all specifically attacked the concepts of individuality and democracy, positing marxist-induced totalitarianism as the only solution to the "problem" of democracy.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Banned

Why do people like Gavin Mcinnes, Alex Jones and Sam Hyde get blackballed from media while Richard Spencer is still on every single one?

I've said it for a long time, Richard Spencer is a CIA op.

He is horrible optics for the right wing and exists to make those people look bad. Meanwhile the people that get banned are the actual needle movers.

This is the way globalists with their CIA wing control the discourse of politics. They find ways to silence the authentic part of the movement while leaving their Richard Spencer and Ben Shapiro shills behind to control the way the wind moves. They ban people like Gavin and leave around their Richard Spencers so they can say "look, we allow right wing figures to exist, you just support the dangerous extremists".

This is how the establishment keeps control over discourse. The globalist shadow government serves our elites, not the public. We have an illusion of democracy. It's disgusting whats currently happening in American politics.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll get no discourse from the left though. Deflection, disingenuous platforming, obsfucation, blame-shifting, victimhood-swaddling, and refusing to take personal accountability whatsoever (including believing that societal issues can be addressed on the individual level) is hallmark of their platform.

Their "gods" literally spent their dying years petitioning for pedophilic acceptance.
They hide their Gods in plain sight to us-

http://blog.acton.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Moloch.jpg

http://www.chalquist.com/wp-content/...ch-300x201.jpg
Old 12-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm saying you're a racist pedophile that would rather have a theocracy than a representative democracy.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccuous ideology that doesn't even understand the root of it's own position. lol
Old 12-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your "god" doesn't even believe in democracy. Foucalt, Derrida et all specifically attacked the concepts of individuality and democracy, positing marxist-induced totalitarianism as the only solution to the "problem" of democracy.
what are you even trying to say? I'm not sure why you're so intimately familiar with pedophiles and their work, but it's unhealthy and concerning.

Do you think that everyone without a red hat is a Marxist? You realize there are more positions that just Trumpists and communists, right?
Old 12-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
what are you even trying to say? I'm not sure why you're so intimately familiar with pedophiles and their work, but it's unhealthy and concerning.

Do you think that everyone without a red hat is a Marxist? You realize there are more positions that just Trumpists and communists, right?
I'm saying go learn something, fool. You're a self-absorbed idiot who isn't even willing to put in the academic work necessary to understand your own party's evolution.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Banned

Leftists support theocracy.

Church of the Social Justice™

All non-believers must be shunned and purged.

They even have priests that diddle kids.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

I'm saying you're a racist pedophile with some sort of unfortunate mental disability. If we had universal health care, we might be able to help you.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists support theocracy.

Church of the Social Justice™

All non-believers must be shunned and purged.

They even have priests that diddle kids.
You're trying too hard now. Don't associate yourself with that dude. He's clearly sexually attracted to children.
Closed Thread