Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 01:47 AM
Banned

"Bill Gates has made billions mostly because of patient laws -- that if America had from the beginning -- we would still be exporting fruit and fish."

- Noam Chomsky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nzyrbWv9E)

Gates want's your money so he can give it to Africa before it dies. Spread the word to your Republican friends.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of kids, i found a mormon board to LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH at

https://www.exmormon.org/phorum/list.php?2

it's pretty active
I'm totally rolling a new forum quest persona there.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright. Let me try to make this more simple for the Shapiro fans:

Generally when you want your arguments to be effective, you use agreed upon facts to make them. Your conclusion should logically flow from your claims.

Shapiro, for example, says "gay parents aren't as good as straight parents for their children." That's not an agreed upon fact. There some studies that suggest that, others that don't.

"Therefore," Shapiro continues, "gays shouldn't be able to adopt." That doesn't necessarily flow though does it? I mean we don't have all the adoptive parents we need necessarily. And we don't generally insist each adoptive candidate be absolutely perfect.

I'm going to go ahead and guess rich gay parents produce way better outcomes than more humble straight parents statistically. Because rich people always produce better outcomes in their children. Does that mean no middle class straight people can adopt now? Only the rich?

Its an incomplete argument at best for something very important. That's an important question whether or not gays can adopt and he should probably actually develop a complete argument as to why it's a good idea to stop them from adopting.
Shapiro is a horrible example for the "intellectual dark web".

Just because he coined "facts don't care about your feelings" doesn't mean he follows his own advice.

Right wingers fall into the same traps and logical fallacies as leftists do.

However, it is undeniable that the Left values emotions and subjective feelings and experiences over cold hard logical facts.

You guys have become so flaky and deluded, that you can't even keep your ideology consistent and on a firm foundation.

It's like a house of cards that's so rickety, an average opponent can poke your arguments and they come crashing down, gaining millions of views, and in the process look like a genius.

Seriously, get help. You're only appealing to the far left homeless in San Francisco.

Everyone else smells your bullshit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2019, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generally when you want your arguments to be effective, you use agreed upon facts to make them. Your conclusion should logically flow from your claims.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shapiro is a horrible example for the "intellectual dark web".

Just because he coined "facts don't care about your feelings" doesn't mean he follows his own advice.

Right wingers fall into the same traps and logical fallacies as leftists do.

However, it is undeniable that the Left values emotions and subjective feelings and experiences over cold hard logical facts.

You guys have become so flaky and deluded, that you can't even keep your ideology consistent and on a firm foundation.

It's like a house of cards that's so rickety, an average opponent can poke your arguments and they come crashing down, gaining millions of views, and in the process look like a genius.

Seriously, get help. You're only appealing to the far left homeless in San Francisco.

Everyone else smells your bullshit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unironic, genuine praise follows.

Trippple AAA post. I am really impressed dawg.
Old 02-17-2019, 09:35 AM
Banned

I don't want affirmative action messing with children's fate.

It should always be legal for gays to adopt, but there should be merit in it.

Not some rule saying X # of children must go to gay parents. Or gay is automatically OK.

Withhold federal funds from douche cults or don't fund adoption federally at all. The latter is probably constitutional.

Go Kickstart the private gay adoption agency and back it with a gay religion for even better results. Call it, "The Rainbow Bridge". Skim from it's coffers or use it as a tax haven, thank me later.

Stop requiring other people to hand over kids in their guardianship to gay ppl.

Also gay people aren't entitled to kids or government assistance in cloning or acquiring them through adoption. If you really fucking want kids go make your own or live with someone who has them and is willing to make you a legal guardian. You can help raise the village too. God knows it is retarded right now.
Last edited by Irulan; 02-17-2019 at 09:41 AM..
Old 02-17-2019, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and they come crashing down, gaining millions of views, and in the process look like a genius.
Quote:
Opinions from Youtube men are not facts.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Bill Gates has made billions mostly because of patient laws -- that if America had from the beginning -- we would still be exporting fruit and fish."

- Noam Chomsky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nzyrbWv9E)

Gates want's your money so he can give it to Africa before it dies. Spread the word to your Republican friends.
I don't see how any of this has to do with this thread, but anyway...

Chomsky is a clown who is only notable for his consummate over exaggeration of USA's indiscretions and an equal underreporting of other nations'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds7c3gOf2_I

Did you even follow his idiotic claim of talking to GE/big banks to put the "Jewish lobby" out of business. He might as well be babbling in a padded cell. This dude is so detached from reality, beaming in from his lofty ivoried perch where he spews feel good "america bad" half-truths to his flagellant zombies, no reasonable person can make any sense of him. Also notice how the "brutally honest" propagandist not-so-cleverly changes the subject from "Israeli lobby" to "Jewish lobby". Classic Chumpsky "logic".

And I don't think anyone cares what Gates does with his money unless it's harming the USA in some capacity. No one knows what the world would look like without patent laws. Who would even waste their time with this sort of hypothetical mental masturbation? Oh, oh, I know! I know!
Old 02-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
retarded shit
You people believe there are no objective facts, so I'm not surprised when you hear undeniable truths, you see them as opinion.

Grass is green, most of time.

The sky is blue, most of the time.

Sorry I brought my subjective opinions up.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Banned

here is a meme let's discuss it

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread