Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why even investigate McVeigh? 20 years ago he basically said it was a revenge move, and doesn't detract from the fact that Timmy was an asshole.
uhhh it was a huge unprecedented incident and people wanted real answers...

think its still the most elaborate attack on US soil of all time outside of 911. why suck international dick for 911 and not investigate what happened in the 90's?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-22-2017, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uhhh it was a huge unprecedented incident and people wanted real answers...

think its still the most elaborate attack on US soil of all time outside of 911. why suck international dick for 911 and not investigate what happened in the 90's?
Yeah, why make a movie now tho'. Only things to be concluded already have been unless you have a very thinly stretched logic line that's more asinine than anything. I've not seen the movie, clearly, and am only speculating on form and timing factors of present day.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, why make a movie now tho'. Only things to be concluded already have been unless you have a very thinly stretched logic line that's more asinine than anything. I've not seen the movie, clearly, and am only speculating on form and timing factors of present day.
didnt know ur comment was in context of the movie. i agree i have no interest in a propaganda flick.

Is that guy who made the Boston bombers movie doing it? The one that blamed Iran for everything and conveniently changed plot details to suit CIA propaganda standards

Old 05-22-2017, 08:32 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

yeah same i thought frenchman was just trying to call me crazy or something

edit: lmao infowars has received whitehouse press credentials

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJ...25092591579136
Old 05-22-2017, 08:36 PM
Banned

if i get to see alex jones or pjw asking questions in the fellatio room i may actually cry with joy
Old 05-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

fuck yes. this could turn it around for my current anti-trump kick.

heres hoping the nose king keeps up the good work

Old 05-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol that the nu-left seems to think McVeigh was religiously motivated, but something tells me you're not down to defend the merit of your claim
at no point in the linked docco does it suggest mcveigh was religiously motivated.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Damn i just triggered xanky'

So apparently a guy that died almost a year ago with a done investigation JUST REAPPEARED OUT OF THE BLUE when trump pic appears on google when you type "impeachment" ?

Do you know what seth rich was doing at the DNC ? he was working at voter expansion, basically helping people finding their polling place. But somehow the whole alt-nazi-right think he was some kind of top tier DNC staff who had access to any kind of sensitive information, lulz. Let's add that seth rich was on the phone with his girlfriend just before being killed and didn't mention anything beside "going home", and was actually still alive when the police arrived at the crime scene, but didn't say anything to the officers there. Also the mails were leaked about 2 weeks after seth rich's death, but who cares about logic at this point, amirite.

But remember guys, don't talk about trump's impeachment, HILLARY HAS A PEDOPHILE RING IN THE BASEMENT OF A PIZZA SHOP with no basement AND OBAMA WAS A MUSLIM BORN IN KENYA AND MICHELE OBAMA IS ACTUALLY A MAN AND GLOBAL WARMING IS A CHINESE HOAX TO HURT USA AND SANDY HOOK IS CONSPIRACY WITH FAKE DEAD BODIES TO TAKE OUR GUNS AND THE EARTH IS FLAT.

https://webmshare.com/play/1MMJV

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
its actually really fantastic, the movie that is.

It links a bunch of shit liberals IN THIS THREAD have complained about and answers a lot of questions you democrats have about what drove the take over of that bird trail in oregon last year for example.

Its all about the zog, spoken about here all the time, and talks about the motivation of the people liberals think are crazy.

if you want to learn a thing or to about DAYWOLF for example, give it a watch, it explains a lot.

it shows the connections between the aryan nation and the little guy, who simply wants to get away from the goverment and live in the mountains, to religious cults and their right to practice their choice of religion without the state burning down their homes and killing their families for not registering their vehicles or complying with FBI investigations.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Terror drill in Manchester.

Attack done outside of surveillance and outside of harms way.

Anyone in doubt can ask me questions about it

Closed Thread