Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 04:59 AM
Kobold

A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine. Have fun browsing

https://www.scribd.com/user/259237201/JohnSolomon

Btw Epstein didn't kill himself. Eric ciaramella is the whistleblower
Old 11-14-2019, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud's collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine. Have fun browsing

https://www.scribd.com/user/259237201/JohnSolomon

Btw Epstein didn't kill himself. Eric ciaramella is the whistleblower
thats the main diffrence between democrats and republicans from my point of view.

Most democrats dont care what political party you belong to, if you did something wrong they call you out on it and look for justice.

Republicans on the other hand dont give a fuck if a republican did something wrong but go into civil-war mode as soon a democrat did something wrong.

(This is only a speculative thought)
Old 11-14-2019, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats the main diffrence between democrats and republicans from my point of view.

Most democrats dont care what political party you belong to, if you did something wrong they call you out on it and look for justice.

Republicans on the other hand dont give a fuck if a republican did something wrong but go into civil-war mode as soon a democrat did something wrong.

(This is only a speculative thought)
No. This is delusional. Democrats largely don’t pay consequences. Just look at Jussie Smollet. All the crimes the Clintons have committed. We can go on all day.

Meanwhile republicans are always under the microscope. They get persecuted for imaginary bullshit.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

I just dont understand how (hardcore?) Trump supporters (like you I assume?!) say nothing about the fact that Trump is visting his own Hotels with the full Secret Service gang and make Taxpayers pay for it.
Or the fact that he "steals" money from charity.

and other stuff like that.
You are completly silence about it or call it "FaKe NeWs"

Do you see nothing wrong about it?
Old 11-14-2019, 08:06 AM
Banned

This is all a bunch of bullshit because I constantly outline crimes about 100x worse but done by democrats so you brush off.

Are you aware the reason the media is so fucked up is because Obama repealed an act that stopped the government from producing propaganda while also introducing an act that would fund massive amounts of propaganda. And you care about bullshit like Trump staying at his own hotels. Let me guess, you don’t care or don’t believe in Obama’s crimes against this country. Trump is a response to people that were very tired with what came before.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

whats the biggest crime the democrats did in your opinion?
Old 11-14-2019, 08:37 AM
Banned

Multicultural democrat elites are using America as a ponzi scheme. Run up the debt, move somewhere else.

Demographic change by bringing in massive amounts of foreigners and destroying the middle class via policy.

Set up shadow government to usurp democratic votes.

List is endless. Do you not see how this is also a little more important than trump staying at his hotels. Like, I don’t even want to look into such small bullshit when this other stuff is going on.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

wait a moment, I am an idiot when it comes to american politics, but arnt the republicans the party of the rich man? I mean thats like one of their main topics as far I know. Keep the taxes for the rich as low as possible and tell the poor people that they will benift from it once they become rich too?!

I know reddit is a "bubble" , but ive seen there a lot of posts from middle-class people that "thanks to trump" they save like 500-3.000$ in taxes, but paying like 5.000-15.000$ more in healthcare
Last edited by Domo; 11-14-2019 at 09:25 AM..
Old 11-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait a moment, I am an idiot when it comes to american politics, but arnt the republicans the party of the rich man? I mean thats like one of their main topics as far I know. Keep the taxes for the rich as low as possible and tell the poor people that they will benift from it once they become rich too?!
Got some stats on elite republicans being richer than elite democrats? You don’t because it doesn’t exist. Multicultural global democrats are in bed with global corporations, big tech and global banks.

The establishment is made up of liberals that further their agenda and establishment republicans to offer token resistance that always fails. Don’t believe me? There’s facts here. Notice how far the left /right line has shifted over the last 30 years. Republicans are ducking losers that have conserved nothing. If Bill Clinton ran his mid 90s campaign in 2019, it would be considered far right extremist. Liberals have been amazingly effective in the past 30 years. Republicans have been utter losers. And you think the money and power is with our viewpoints? Look in the mirror.
Closed Thread